chapter 25*

Harry POV

It has been one month and one week since our… predicament. Louis and I are going strong so far. We have kept my dirty secret to ourselves except for the ones that do know. We have also been very… active lately. Which is very nice.

I turn on my bed and look at my clock. It reads 4am. I have been feeling weird for the last couple of days, and I don’t know why. At 4am-5am my stomach churns and I have to run to the bathroom to throw up whatever I had for dinner. That has been going on for 2 weeks already. Maybe I have the stomach flu still. It has been going around for the last two weeks at school.

Louis has even had it last week and I stayed with him for the whole week. We did kiss and stuff so yeah he passed it on to me.

But there is also something different about it though. I didn’t feel like shit all day. Only up to 12pm and then I feel fine. Well sort of. I am tired but that’s just my body fighting the stomach flu.

I get up and walk down the stairs to the kitchen. I grab some oatmeal and start making it. I stir the oats in the water waiting for it to cook. I hear someone coming down the stairs while I take the oatmeal out and put it in a bowel. I get a spoon and some sugar.

I get a spoon full and being it to my mouth. I chew it a little and crinkle my nose. It’s missing something. I turn and open the fridge.

What to get?

But before I could get anything I feel my stomach turn when I smell something in the fridge. I turn around as my aunt rounds the corner. I know I’m not going to make it to the bathroom so I go to the sink and I feel my self heave. I throw up a spoonful of oatmeal and what I had last night for dinner.

I feel my aunt rubbing circles on my back while I finish. She grabs me a glass of water and I rinse my mouth.

“You should go to the doctors Harry”

“It’s just the stomach flu”

She shakes her head “No I’m taking you right now this has been going on for too long”

She walks away to probably get ready.

Ugh.

I don’t want to go.

I know I’m not going to get out of this so I walk to the door and slip my shoes on as my aunt walks down the stairs. I put my sweater on and we walk out the door.

I slip my phone out and text Louis.

*

To Louis:

Going to the doctors. L

*

From Louis:

Why?

*

To Louis:

Because my aunt thinks something’s wrong.

*

From Louis:

Aw should I come over after school?

*

To Louis:

Yeah J sure. And this is all your fault :P

*

From Louis:

What? Why?

*

To Louis:

Because you got me sick.

After that text we started bickering a bit about how it wasn’t him and it was the people at school or something about a monkey I don’t know.