Chapter 3*

Harry POV:

The rest if the remaining day goes faster then the before.

I meet Liam next to my car.

He and josh walk to school because they live only two blocks away and they live next door each other.

They get in my car and josh whistles.

"Nice ride"

"Thanks" I mumble.

The remaining of the ride was quiet except Liam giving directions.

We get to his house in 1 min and 58 seconds.

I look up at his house its only one story and the grass looks well kept.

We walk in and it has pictures on the wall and a hall way to the living room and dining room and doors to other rooms.

"I know it's small but it's home." Liam says

"It's cozy. I like it. "

He looks at me and then turns to the kitchen.

"Do you want something to drink. "

"Water please"

He throws the water at me. I catch it instinctively but usually they hand it to me directly.

Liam grabs himself a water and josh got juice I think, it's a strange color.

Liam shows his way to his room.

It's pretty clean for a boys room. He doesn't have cloths around on the floor or anything for that matter. I'm liking Liam more and more now.

"So you guys wanna play COD?" Liam asked

"Yea I'm gonna kick all your asses. " Josh said

Shit what is COD I don't think they mean cod fish. Shit why didn't I look up topics that normal guys play.

"Harry wanna play?" Josh asked

Shit shit answer the guy harry.

"Uh I've never played before. "

They both gasp and look at me.

Shit. Fuck. Now I probably sound like a person who doesn't play video games in which is true.

"And why not?" Josh asked

I shrugged in response.

"Just never had"

"Well then we just have to loose your COD Virginity. " josh said

What the fuck does that mean!

"What?" I asked

"He means your just gonna play for the first time. " Liam explained.

Right?

So they explained the basic controls and buttons.

Okay I could do this.

We started in a team of three against other people I guess or the computer.

"No go that way!"

"No this way"

"Bastard!"

"Shoot shoot"

"Die biches!"

"Harry you got the air strike use it"

"I don't know how, what's the air strike button. "

"Select button" (I play it on PS3)

I clicked it and a map showed.

Uhh I guess the red is us and white is the other players. Okay. I pressed it and the screen shakes and the controller. What the fuck.

Then the screen says victory cobra team.

They cheered and clapped hands. Liam put his hand up for a high five. I high five him slow and cautious. He didn't seem to mind though.

After we played 4 rounds and I died 56 times I had enough. My eyes burn from not blinking.

I look at the time and its already 6pm. I have to get to my aunts house before dinner.

"Uh sorry lads but I got to go. " I told them.

They said their goodbyes and see you tomorrow's.

I left out the door to my car. It was very interesting. If you ask me.

So that's what normal boys do. It's different to what I'm used to.

Usually I read or study. Sometimes go out and socialize. But that rarely happen.

But it's a good different.

***********

I get to my aun- my house now.

I walk in just in time for dinner.

I have dinner with my aunt and uncle.

Uncle Robert was at work when I arrived he was on a business trip for his job.

He is a lawyer and a successful one. But they don't like to show off they have money that's why they have a regular looking house compared to mine back in Cheshire.

"Harry how was your day?" My uncle asked

"It was.... Very interesting. " I said.

"Really did you make any friends?" My aunt asked

"Yea these two boys Liam and Josh. They are nice. I went to Liam's house today and 'hanged out'. "

It sounded weird coming out of my mouth. Did I consider them my friends. Yea I guess so.

"Good" they both said

*********************

(After dinner)

I was sitting in my room staring at the ceiling thinking about the day.

Everyone at school is different then I expected. Except that ass hole who wanted to pick  a fight. Thinking I was gonna back down. But Harry Styles doesn't back down.

But then my mind took a turn and went to my first class.

That boy that was sitting their staring at me.

Who was he?

He has brown hair okay and is right handed because of the pen in his hand. He had his footy jersey on so he plays ball. His eyes are blue but don't give away anything.

They hold emotions that I don't really understand. He stared at me with such a intensity it felt like I was gonna catch on fire.

And when we locked eyes I swear I saw him take in a breath but why?

I scrunch my eyebrows together. I just don't understand. I can't seem to see anything else. Like he has a big brick wall up that I can't penetrate.

I don't know anything else.

Why can't I seem to see what he is like underneath or even the obvious.

*******************

Hi so here is chapter three. I know louis isn't really in it but he will be soon just takes time.

Thanks for the wonderful comments.

Please comment so I could know what to improve. Thanks.

Comment.

Vote.

Fan. :)