Chapter 21*

Harry POV

I feel hot and sweaty. I open my eyes and I come face to face with a tanned chest. I turn my head and see Louis sleeping. I smile at the sight of him sleeping. He looks like a kid, innocent and sweet. I lift up my hand and stroke his hair to the side.

I reach around and unattached myself from him and grab a pair of boxers and a shirt and stare at him. He has love bites on his neck from me and I smirk.

I turn around and head down the stairs to the kitchen but with every step I feel the burn on my ass. I shake my head and push it aside while I look at the time and see its 10am. I grab some stuff from the fridge and start cooking breakfast.

When I put the eggs and bacon the plates. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I smile as I hear his pitter patter of his naked feet. I see him emerge from the hall.

He stands in the door way and I look up and see that he is looking at me nervously. I send him a reassuring smile because I remember what he said last night.

I put the plates on the table and I pat the seat as I sit down. He walks over and sits down. He grabs the fork and start eating. It’s quiet and he is making it quite awkward. I sigh.

He is wearing a pair of my sweats and a shirt and their quite big on him. His hair is a bit damp so I take it he took a shower.

“Louis” I breathe out “What’s wrong?”

He turns toward me and he pursues his lips.

“Do you hate me?” he asks

I feel my eyes widen. Why would he think that? He is the only person I ever… felt something for.

“Why would you even think that?” I whisper to him.

“It’s just… last night”

“What about it?”

“Well… we had… you know”

“Sexual intercourse? Yes I know we did.”

I see him blush.

“Yeah that”

I see that he still looks unsure. I stand up and straddle his lap. I set my forehead on his and take in a deep breath. I feel his hands go on my hips.

“Louis… you’re the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. I… you make me feel… something that I have never felt before. I feel something strong for you and you just make me crazy.” I wrap my arms around his shoulders and bring my head back to look in his eyes.

“And I think I’m falling for you. No… I know I’m falling and I don’t want to stop.” I kiss his lips. “You’re so intoxicating. So full of life, happiness, laughter, and just everything.”

A say while looking into his eyes. I bite my lip thinking I am giving away too much. That I said too much.

I push my head into his neck and nuzzle into it. He wraps his arms around me.

“You’re falling for me?” he whispers into my ear.

I nod against his neck and I squeeze my eyes.

“I think I am also” he finally whispers after a while.

-----------___----____---

I don’t know how long we stayed like that wrapped in each other’s arms. But we are pulled apart when the door front door opens. I sit up and sit on the chair and we continue eating. My aunt and uncle walk in and they smile at me and Louis.