Chapter 9*

Harry POV

It has been a week since the party with louis. Nothing has really changed since then. We say hi to each other in the halls.

I still sit with Liam and josh at lunch. I still go home and do homework and laze around.

Right now I'm in a pair of sweats with no shirt on and my hair is dripping wet from the shower I just had.

It's Saturday an my aunt and uncle are gone for the weekend. I hear the doorbell go off.

I walk down the stairs and don't bother puting on a shirt. I open the door and louis is standing there.

He looks down at my chest and his eyes go wide and a blush crosses his face.

I give him a courteous look.

"Can I help you louis?" I ask

"Uh- ye- yea well I just wanted to stop by and see if you wanted to hang out. Well for I could hang out here. With. You?" He stutters out

I give him a confused look.

"Yea sure I wasn't doing anything anyway" I open the door wider to let him in.

He walks in and I start down the hall to the stairs.

He follows and I go straight to my room.

I walk in and I grab a shirt and throw it on.

"So this is my room" I say

I look around its actually plain. It has a book shelf that reaches to the ceiling and is over flowed with books. The books contain from physiology to fantasy books.

The carpet is white and so are the walls. Everything is in order nothing is out of place.

"Wow it's so clean"

Maybe a bit to clean for a teenage boy.

I chuckle nervelessly.

"Uh yea I guess it is"

He walks towards the book shelf. Shit.

He grabs one of the books. It's anthropology. Oh god.

His jaw drops and stares up at me. I look away and look out the window. I don't want to meet his gaze.

"Holy shit" I hear him mutter he puts it back and looks at all the books name. He is in the text book section.

"Uh harry I could understand why your so smart now. You fucking read college books and not just any college books but a fucking scientist books and all that other shit."

"Yea you don't know the half of it. "I mutter I myself.

"What?" He says

I turn towards him.

"Yea I guess so. I like to read a lot."

"I can tell" he says in a humerus tone.

He smiles and walks towards my bed and flops down onto it. He moans. What the fuck.

"Oh my god. You bed feels amazing. It's so soft and plump I want your bed."

I look at him and laugh.

He turns and looks at me. He pouts his lips. Oh god he looks adorable. Wait what?

"Stop laughing at me"

I shake my head. I walk towards him an sit on the bed. I put my back to the headboard.

"So what do you want to do?" He asks

I shrug my shoulders.

"Well what do you like to do for fun?"

I shrug my shoulders again

He makes a noise. I don't understand.

"Well do you want to watch a movie then?"

"Yea sure the movies are in that case over there"

He gets up and walks I've there. He bends Down an I see the roundness of his bum. I feel heat rush to my cheeks. What is this feeling? I look away.

He moves to the DVD player and puts the movie in and comes back to the bed.

"I put in Grease if that's okay?"

"Yea that's fine"

We fall silent as it starts.

-------------

We have been watching movies non stop since he got here and my eyelids are starting to droop. I try to stay awake but I can't anymore.

I feel my head fall to the side and I fall onto something soft. I close my eyes and snuggle up to this nice warm thing.

And I drift off to a peaceful sleep.

---------1-------------------

So tell me what you think.

Thanks for reading.

Vote

Comment

Fan :)