Chapter 2*

Harry POV.

The day goes by very slow in my point of view. I have Niall in a couple of my classes. He introduced me to more of his friends but they seem ignorant and just plain stupid.

Except for Zayn he mentioned he wanted to introduce me to his other mate but was at a meeting with the coach.

So I guess I'll meet him later on.

It's lunch now and I just walked out of class.

"Hey Harry" someone said behind me.

I turned and saw my physics parter jog up to me. His name is Liam. His attitude towards everything is so positive and sun shining. It's weird.

He has brown eyes that are soft. He is muscular and had broad shoulders. He is right handed by the way he writes and walks. I could tell he is very cautious with every move he makes. I stare at him till he gets to me.

"Hey so you wanna eat with me and my mates?" He asks

I was about to respond when someone crashed into me. The force caused me to drop my books and binder on the floor.

"Watch it nerd. "

"You bumped into me. So you "watch it". I tell him.

I don't like how bullies think their better then the rest. Their just bunch of idiots who don't have enough brain cells to calculate their actions.

Take for example this idiot who bumped into me more like pushed.

He is my height but has more mass then me. He has brown eyes that are distant looking. With his pupils blown. Great a high idiot. Now he really is killing his brain cells with. I sniff the air. Marijuana. I don't know how he is passing the drug test. Probably paying someone to switch urine for him. He has a messed up wrist by the angle it is in. Broke it approximately two years ago.

"What did you say nerd?" He says

Trying to be tuff but he is not tuff.

"I said 'you bumped into me. So you watch it.' Or are your brain cells so baked that you can't comprehend" I tell him straight  out.

I hear ooos and burns but I ignore them.

"I heard you" he says

"Then why did you ask?" I asked

"Do you know who I am?"

"No and do I care? The answer before you ask is No you know N. O. " I tell him slowly. I say it mono toned. There has grown a crowd around us.

His face turns red with anger it seems and moves his arm to punch me.

He thinks I don't see it coming but I do. He aim's for my jaw. I grab his fist and my whole hand wraps around it. I press down on his pressure point on his hand. He makes a noise when I press harder down.

"Look here what ever your name is. I don't like being messed with so I advise you to leave me alone. I'm gonna let go of your hand now and were going to go our seperate ways ok. Okay" I tell him

He nods his head. I let go and turn on my heal and walk off from the crowd.

Liam is behind me.

We pass all the bystanders and he goes to my side.

"Harry that was amazing. How did you do that?" He asked

"Do what?" I look at him with a confused look.

"That what you did to randy. He is the meanest and tuffest guy in school."

I just shrugged.

"And when he was gonna punch you, how did you see it coming? No one usually see it coming. "

"Usually? I guess I'm just lucky I did." I simply responded

He leads me to the spot him and his friends sit. It's outside under the patio.

There is only one boy there and he has brown hair and is slouched towards the table.

He has drum sticks in his hand and is playing a beat.

We get close and he looks up. He has kind eyes and features.

"Your late and you brought a friend. Hi I'm josh Devine" he says and sticks his hand out.

"Harry styles"

"Styles sounds familiar. Have we met before?"

"No not at all. I would have remembered" I respond quickly.

"Oh"

We sit down and start to eat. I grab my lunch and open it.

I had PB&J and apple juice. I ate quietly while Liam and josh had a conversation.

"So harry where you from?" Josh asked

"Um. Cheshire "

"Why did you move?"

"You know. Family"

"Got it so your parents got new job. "

"You could say that"

I looked at them across me. I hope they don't ask me anymore questions.

The less they know about me the better I could play this normal role.

"So harry want to come over to my house and hang out?" Liam asked

Hang out? Ohh he means to socialize out of school. Duh harry.

"Yea sure"

Hang out is normal.

Normal is good.

**********************

So here is chapter two.

Hope you like it.

Please give me feed back.

Will love to know your opinions.

Vote.

Comment.

Fan

Thanks :)