chapter 23*

Harry POV

I don't know how long I have been up or the time for that matter. I haven't gone to school for the past two days. Locke up in my room as my mum tries to get me to leave and I'm not having it.

It's all her fault. Well I can't put all the blame on her. It's mostly mine.

I tried calling Louis every hour but he doesn't answer. Everyone has left the house to leave me in my despair state.

I didn't know what to do when I woke up on the couch and everyone just staring at me.

-----Flashback-----

“I love you” I hear my voice tremble with a crack at the end. I grip the wall beside me as I do something I haven’t done since I was a child.

I cried.

It first came out as a tear then more came down. I feel like I have just been hit by a super nova and I am ripped into a billion shreds.

My breathing increases with my sobs and I can’t breathe. My vision goes blurry.

A sob racks through my body before I know it. I fall to the ground and black out.

I open my eyes and I stare up at my aunts white ceiling. I feel a pounding in my head before I feel reality come crashing down.

I see everyone staring at me. I sit up and I swallow the lump in my throat that is forming.

"Harry?" I hear Gemma say quietly.

I don't turn around towards her or acknowledge her.

"Harry?" She says again as she puts her arms around me. I shrug them off not wanting comfort.

"Don't" I say harshly even if it does come off horse.

It's her fault she is the one who told mum and that's why they are here.

"Harry please. I-"

I don't let her finish because I look up at her from the floor and I glare at her through my glassy eyes full of tears that I'm trying to keep in.

I see her flinch at my gaze and looks away.

"No" I say harshly "it's your fault she I here. Because you opened your big mouth about Louis and-"

"Harry stop it. Don't talk to your sister like that-" my mum started

I turned around and fixed my glare on her.

"And you. You ruined everything. You always do. Anything that I enjoy or makes me happy you take away. Why? Mum! You took away all my toys when I was younger and gave me books. Didn't you know I was getting tired of books? I love books I do but you just push and push and don't stop until you get why you want!"

"Don't you want me to want what I want? Haven't you wondered why I wanted to leave?" I say towards my mum

"Harry" my AU t says quietly "I don't think-"

"No. She needs to hear this" I say

I walk towards her in a stalking matter.

She didn't say anything but kept a stern look on her eyes.

"It doesn't matter anymore. Just come home and you could go back to work at the hospital. I talked to them and they said they would live to have you back. So what's done is done and I'm sor-"

"You still don't get it! Mum I don't want to go back. That wasn't even home it was... A prison. A prison where you kept me because of what I brought. What I worked for!"