Chapter 6*

"Ever since the day we met  

I can't seem to get you out of my head"- 5SOS  

*********** 

Harry POV

The noise is piercingly loud an it hurts my ears. My heart is pumping loud with the sound of the crowd.

I don't know why I agreed to come here in the first place. It's just a bunch of guys running on a field back and forth chasing a ball.

God why couldn't I just say I was busy instead of saying yes.

**********earlier that day*********

Walking down the hall with a hormonal teenagers walking around is always bad.

They press against each other and show affection in public. Sickening

I bump into 17 people on the way to lunch. Today Liam is absent due to influenza. I told him to drink hot water and soup and get lots of sleep.

I feel someone grab me, I go to pull away but the voice stops me.

"Hi harry" louis voice says

I freeze. A shiver goes down my spine.

Why? Does he do this to me. God if he isn't plaguing my thoughts he is in my vision constantly.

I turn around and take a step back.

"Hello" I say

He smiles

"Uh so I have a game tonight" he says.

"Cool. Good luck tonight then" I say with a smile and was about to turn and walk away when he reached out again.

"Harry wait" he says

I sigh and turn back around.

"Yes"

"Uh what I wanted to ask was-"

"Hey lads" Niall says in a over cheerful voice. He throws an arm around louis.

I see louis glare at Niall for interrupting him. I saw how he was looking at me and I can predict what he was going to ask.

Great.

"So what you guys talking about?"

"Louis was going to ask me something. " I tell him

"Uh right so we have a game tonight and you should come. " he says looking at me

No no I don't want to go. Nope.

"Yea sure"

Fuck.

A smile grows on his face.

"Awesome" he says.

I say bye to them and head to lunch with josh.

What did I get myself into?

*******back to present***********

So many people are here. I asked josh if he wanted to go so I won't be alone but he had to do something.

So here I am sitting alone.

My eyes scan the field.

I see louis running around shouting orders. His technique is good no wonder he is captain.

I look at Niall and he is doing good to. Zayn is holding his end also.

My eyes keep going back to louis everywhere he goes. Up and down the field.

At one point he looked up into the stands and looked at me and waved.

I waved back in courtesy. Not because I wanted to.

If anyone was to say I jumped up when he made the final goal to win the game I would say they were lying.

The team jumps on louis and congratulate him.

I'm still cheering when everyone goes out to the field. I stay behind so I won't be trampled in there.

I walk down the stands slowly.

I get down to the track area and stand there.

I look up into the clear sky. You don't see a lot of stars here. To many lights.

Someone rams into me and lifts me off the ground.

A make a embarrassingly sound. Being caught by surprise.

"You came" the person says.

It's louis from the sound of his voice.

"I told you I was. Now can you put me down please"

He lets me go and is blushing.

He looks down and kicks his feet into the dirt.

"So there is a party. You going?"

He looks hopeful. Like I would say yes. But this outing has been more than I could handle for one night.

"Uh sorry I can't I have to get home" I tell him

I watch his face fall but trying to conceal it.

One look at that face I don't know what happens but my mouth is on another wire from my mind though.

"Yea maybe I could go for an hour or two"

A smile giant smile goes onto his face like he just won the lottery.

"Great. Let me just shower an change then we will go. Mind waiting for me?"

He doesn't let me answer he is already sprinting off to the locker room. Leaving me in my thoughts and watching his back leave. And only one word can come of this situation an that is.

"I'm fucked"

**************************

So tell me what you think.

Thanks for reading :)

Vote  

Comment 

Fan