chapter 17*

Harry POV

I run my fingers through his hair. Its runs through my fingertips while he is kissing my neck. I moan when I feel his lips get to the spot. My back arches and he bites down and gives me a love bite.

He starts kissing down my chest to my happy trail. I screw my eyes shut. My body is on fire, wherever he kisses it quenches the flames a little but also ignites it. I grip the sheets tightly in my fist as he grabs my length. I moan loudly and he chuckles. He starts to pump my length and then I feel wetness on it and warmth of his mouth. I throw my head back moaning.

“Oh my god” I say

He hums and I feel the vibrations go through my body and I arch off the bed.

I pant while he hold my hips down and bobs his head on me. I open my eyes and look down.

I moan at the sight and see Louis look up at me with a smile.

I groan at the sight and fall back into the pillows.

“Ah. Ah. Louis I’m going to-“I say but was cut off as I ejaculate into his mouth and he swallows all of it.

He comes back up my body and kisses me. He grips my hips and starts to grinding himself on me and then I’m getting hard again. I whimper and at the sensitivity.

He moans and moves around and grabs a tube and starts squirting it on his fingers. He opens my legs and hovers over my hole.

“Got to open you up Haz” he mumbles to me

He pushes one finger in and I feel it go inside me.

“Relax love”

I finally relax and he thrust his fingers in and out and then he adds another. I feel him rub something inside me and I’m moaning his name.

“Louis. Louis.” I pant/moan out.

He pulls his fingers out and positions himself before coming down and kissing me. He grabs his length and pushes in and-

--

I sit up gasping for air. I look around and see I’m in my room and its 5Am. I clutch my chest with my hand as I gasp for air. I feel wetness in my boxers and I’m scared to look down. I grab my blanket and push it aside while I look down.

I see a wet patch on my boxers and I groan. I close my eyes and I feel his lips over me.

I shudder as the images go through my mind again. I clutch my head while I run my fingers through my curls.

I stand up and waddle to the shower. I get in and start feverishly scrubbing my body trying to rid the thoughts. I scrub my body raw washing away those thoughts. It felt so real the dream.

The touches.

The kisses.

His…. Mouth.

My face turns red. How could I think these thoughts? I feel so ashamed.

I don’t think I would be able to talk to him without seeing my dreams collide with reality.

I’ve never had these thoughts before. I never wanted to become… physical with anyone. I barley want to be touched as it is. Just thinking of someone touching me in places gives me chills.

I stay in the shower until my skin is angry red and I’m cleaned from head to toe.

I step out of the shower and look into the mirror. I look average looking except for some tattoos I have. I usually cover them with a sweater or jacket. That’s all I have been wearing for last month I have been here. I believe its time for a change.