Chapter 11*

Harry POV:

Right now I'm hiding behind the crowd slouched down. I have a Bennie on trying to blend in with the crowd.

Today is Monday and I'm trying to hide from louis as much as possible. I know I can't because I have class with him but I have a plan for that. After the bell rings at the end I rush out before he could ask me anything.

I walk in the classroom and freeze he is already here. shit.

I walk to my desk and sit down. He turns to me and smiles.

"Hi harry"

"Hi" I say

I turn back to my desk and look down at my notebook.

"So today I was wondering if you want to get some lunch. So I could get to know you better"

no no no

I turn back to him.

"I spend lunch with Liam and Josh"

"Well it's only for one lunch then tomorrow you could-"

Te was cut off by the bell. thank god.

I open my notebook and start taking notes even if I don't need to. I just need to make it until the end of class then ill run to the class.

"""""""

The bell rings and I rush up and out the door. "Harry!" I hear louis shout.

I ignore him an rush to my next class.

I round the corner and walk in the class. I'm the first one here today.

I sit at my seat and put my head down.

"Harry?" Liam said

I turn and look at him.

"Yea"

"Are you alright?"

"Yea just tired a bit"

He nods. I could tell he wants to say something else so I sit up an turn fully to him. We still have 5 mins until class started.

"What is it Liam?"

"Nothing" he said shaking his head.

Liar.

"No it's okay you could tell me. "

"It's just. me and josh looked up your name on google and found interesting thing on there"

I freeze. no no.

"What things?" I asked

I know the answer before he could say it. there is articles about me on the Internet. I have seen them all.

"Your a genius" he whispers as the bell rings and class starts.

I sit frozen in my seat. If Liam and josh know about me. What would happen if other people look me up on google. what if louis looks me up?

oh no.

//////////////

So tell me what you think.

Thanks for reading.

Vote
Fan
Comment :)