Chapter 10*

Harry POV

I wake up with a sound of a clicking noise. That noise sounds familiar but I can't put my finger on it. I see a flash of light behind my eye lids.

I open my eyes and see someone I didn't think I would see until holiday.

I hear snoring against my ears I turn my head and almost stop breathing. I see louis sleeping next to me having his head on my shoulder an arm wrapped around me. I feel heat rise to my face and I feel uncomfortable.

"Aww" I hear my sister Gemma say. "Look at little Hazza blushing" click

I turn to her an look at her with wide eyes. I untangle myself from louis and start ushering her out the door. I look behind me and see louis coddle with pillow. I coo.

I turn back around and close the door. I take her down to the living room.

"What the hell Gemma. What are you doing here?" I ask

I pace up and down the room. This is bad if Gemma's here then that means mom an dad are going to be here and I can't have that happen. Not when I have already made friends, normal friends.

"Well hello to you to then."

"No why are you here Gemma?"

She sighed

"I wanted to visit is that so bad Harry?"

I looked straight into her eyes when I answered.

"Yes"

I saw the hurt show in her eyes and I wanted to take it back. I sighed. Also being a genius I can't seem to know human emotion, I know their there but I just don't think about them when I say something.

"Look Gemma its just. I finally got friends, you know people to socialize with instead of other people like me. I just want to feel normal for a while before I know it will all go crashing down, because I already know this secret won't last long and people will know. And I will loose them for lying ."

"I know Harry" she says

"It's just we miss you.-" I laughed at that.

"Okay well I miss you. You don't call me anymore. "

I look away from her and walk towards the kitchen to get something to drink.

"I know I don't" I tell her truthfully.

"But why?"

"I just don't Gemma I don't know. You didn't call when you left me at home alone. So why would I call?"

I see her sigh. She moved closer and put her hand on my shoulder. I wanted to shake it off but left it there.

"I know. I know. I just- I don't-"

"Harry? Oh I was wonder-" he stopped mid sentence when he saw Gemma standing there with her hand on my shoulder.

It turned silent as he stared at her then me then her and back. I could tell he was trying to work something out. My sister was about to say something but I stopped her.

I cleared my throat.

"Morning. Louis this is my sister Gemma. Gemma this is louis."

He had a shocked look on his face.

"Oh I didn't know you had a sister"

( I don't remember if I wrote that he told louis about his family. I don't think so.)

"Really? Because I know harry doesn't for-"

"Gemma! Was just going to go to the guest bedroom to unpack. Weren't you" I tell her.

I guid her towards the hall and give her a nudge.

She gives me a glare and walks away.

"Sorry about her. I didn't know she was visiting"

He turns an looks at me. With curiosity in his eyes.

"You know what I just realized?"

"No I don't. "

"I don't know that much about you, and we slept in the same bed. We are practically strangers. So now I'm going to make it my mission to get to know Harry Styles. " he says with a determined look.

Nothing will change his mind and he would want the truth.

Shit.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So tell me what you think.

Thanks for reading.

Vote

Comment

Fan