chapter 20*

Harry POV

Loud cheers are heard from a mile away. People jumping around and people hugging each other. I sit down in the middle of everything happening. Watching the game… well mostly one player actually.

How could I not?

He is wearing his uniform and it looks amazing on him. I watch his every move through the game. The way he runs, kicks, tackles etc. observing his… everything.

Just watching my boyfriend that’s all. I still can’t get over it. It’s been three week since he asked me and  a month since our date. I remember how nervous he was the day he asked me.

--------3 week ago---------

I’m sitting in my last period of the day and I can’t wait to leave. To go home, relax… and maybe see Louis.

Louis. God. His eyes, lips… and ass if I made add. Is waiting for me outside this door when the bell rings for the end of the day. 

I’m so lost in thought when I see someone waving their hand in front of my face. I blink and look at Niall waving his hand. I didn’t even notice Niall in my last period. What?

“Uh hey Niall” I say while I start packing my stuff away.

“Hello Harry. So Louis said that he has to stay for practice.” I look up with a raised eyebrow.

“Aren’t you supposed to be there to?”

He smiles “Nope. My knee acting up today.”

I nod “Don’t you do physical therapy for it”

“Yeah but it doesn’t really help”

We both walk out of the classroom. I notice his limp is more noticeable because of the pain. I walk a little slower and fall in step with him.

“Do you mind giving me a ride home?” he asks

“Yeah shure. We live next to each other you know”

“Yeah”

“So why don’t you just ride with me or I ride with you?”

He bites his lip a sign of nervousness.

“I thought you didn’t like me”

I furrow my eyebrows as I open the car door and throw my bag in the back and stick out my arm for his. He hands it to me and I toss it with mine.

“Why would you think that?”

“Really?” he said

Okay maybe I come off as a person that doesn’t give a fuck towards you or something like that. But it’s a mechanism that helps to not people in. it makes you unapproachable and don’t need to worry about awkward small talk.

I just gave him a look while I started the car and backed out.

“Exactly. You give everyone a look that is kind of intimidating to approach. Like has anyone ever approached you here besides me and your friends?”

I thought about it but didn’t have to.

“No”

“See?”

“But that doesn’t have to do with me giving looks I think it was because some ass hole wanted to start a fight an-“

“Wait did you say a fight?”

“That’s what I said.”

“With who?”

I shrugged “I don’t know some guy that thought he was the shit, but I put him in his place.”