Luke Bryan || Tiffany

"Tiff you ready to go horse back ridding?" Stacy yelled from downstairs. I put on my boots as fast as I could and ran downstairs to meet her. I loved living on a horse ranch.

"Let's go!" I say rushing out the door and heading for the horse stables. I got my horse lightening ready soon enough I was ridding enjoying the peace and beautiful scene that was of my surroundings.

"Wow who is that?" Stacy yelled pointing off into the distance. I squinted my eyes trying to get a closer look without riding up there.

"I don know but as what I can see he looks cute" I turn my horse around an start riding the other way. As for Stacy who made sure that she found out who that good looking guy was.

I ignored her yells for me as I just tried relaxing. I loved ridding and not thinking of anything but myself and the horse. Lightening has been my horse since I was 3 and he is also my best friend. After hours of ridding I decided to head back. Before leaving lightening I made sure he had feed and his stall was clean.

"Tiff there you are" Stacy yells running up to me as I walk in the house. I take of my boots and ignore her as I walk to the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

"Tiffany don't be rude and say hello to our guest who will be staying with us for awhile" I turned around dropped my bottle of water on the floor. I was in complete shock I didn't know that guy I saw earlier was Luke Bryan.

"Hello Tiffany" he says stretching out his hand to me. I gladly take his hand and smile not knowing what to say.

"Well I'm going to bed night guys" my dad says before walking upstairs.

"You are a really good rider." he says smiling at me as I pick up my water bottle out the floor.

"Thanks" I say smiling back at him. I have been in love with him for years and now he is sitting in my kitchen talking to me.

"Maybe tomorrow we can go riding together?" He asks me as I just nod not knowing what to say.

After he leaves and head upstairs I start to freak out. I stand there in the same spot thinking of everything that just happened.

"OMG you are so lucky!!!" Stacy comes in yelling at me as I still don't know what to say to anything. "earth to tiff!" Stacy yells in my ear and I look at her and just smile slightly as I walk to my room.

-The Next Day-

I lay in my room not wanting to move or say anything to anyone. This morning has been so rough. I had to clean all the horse stalls by myself while Stacy pushed her self on Luke. He was to nice to tell her to leave him alone so I'm guessing he tried to ignore her annoying ways.

"Tiffany?" I heard some say as the began to knock in my door. I slowly got up and opened the door to find Luke.

"Hey" I say smiling at him.

"Wanna go ridding?" he asks while smiling down at me. I nod an close my door and start walking downstairs to put on my boots.

"Hey sorry about Stacy" I apologize to him as we walk to the stables.

"It's all good I'm use to it" he says with a little chuckle as I go get buttercup ready for him.

After getting buttercup and lightening ready me and Luke head off on the trail I made when I was a little girl. The silence of the ride bothers me I don't know why it does because I love ridding in silence but not with Luke I feel like he wants to say something.

"Where does this trail lead?" he asks breaking the silence.

"Down to the lake" I tell him and soon after its back to silence.

We finally reach the lake I decide to let lightening get something to drink but as I try to get off I get my foot stuck and I fall. I feel strong arms hold me keeping me from falling. As my feet touch the ground I turn to see Luke. He doesn't say anything as he just gazes into my eyes. I was about to say something until I felt his soft perfect lips in mine.