George Shelley || Autumn

Sitting at lunch you couldn't help but think of him. The only boy you ever loved and the only boy that has broken your heart. Then he walks into the cafeteria smiling widely as he usually does. George was such a handsome guy, every girl wanted him to be theirs. But you were luckily enough to have him as yourself just even if it was just for a little while. His brown eyes look at you, the smile that was their soon faded. The memory of him looking at you after the awful with the same facial expression creases into you.

Sighing you continue to look down hoping his gaze has stopped but glancing up you notice he's still looking you from the corner of his eye as he talks to Jaymi. You miss it. The laughs you had with them. The laughs and fun times that were shared but that bet just that bet ruined everything. Knowing he once loved you but shall that love still stay. You know the love you had is still their and it will never fade but will his?

"Aww is Autumn missing George?" Becky questions in her mocking tone.

It was her who betted you that he wouldn't give you the time of day. It was her who ruined your happiness it was all her and she knew it. She enjoyed the tears that sprung from your eyes, the humiliation you got when everyone found out. She loved your pain and heart ache. Ignoring her taunting you get up from your table and head out of the cafeteria. Not paying attention to anyone as you walked down the empty hallways. Then the faint sound of singing surrounded you.

It was such a beautiful sound, nothing you ever heard just so faint that you can't make out where it's coming from but you soon saw him and Jaymi, JJ and Josh walk closer to you. You watched closely as George's lovely voice sung to you.

Funny how every time that I'm down you pick me up, you stand by me
People asks what the deal, why you still so in love well maybe it's meant to be.

Baby you amaze me
You still knock me off my feet
And who would have ever guessed it would last through it all the reason I believe can't you see you still amaze me.

Keeping your eyes glued on the beautiful boy in front of you. He steps closer decreasing the distance between you guys.

You still amaze me

As soon as those last words left his mouth he pressed his lips to yours. The kiss had so much passion behind it, the love is still their and you kissed back with just as much as passion. The guys started to clap and cheer, George pulls away from you smiling the beautiful smile that you love. He pecks your lips before grabbing your ham intertwining your fingers and walking back to the cafeteria.