Luke Bryan || Sara

Today was the day I been waiting my whole life for, and that's going to go see Luke Bryan in concert. Luke Bryan as been my favorite country singer for years and it feels like a dream come true. I wait for my mom in the car, she has been so behind on everything lately. As she gets in the car we are soon on our way. The arena comes into view.

"There it is Sara, we are here" mom says looking at me with a wide smile.

I squeal with excitement as she pulls into the parking lot. I notice the line of people waiting to get into the venue. I happy get out of the car and head towards the line. I check my appearance to make sure I'm suitable. I look at my backstage pass, excited that mom entered that contest. My mom tells the man and he escorts us to bus, I notice its Luke's bus. my breathing quickens as I can't hide my excitement.

The guy opens the door for me and my mom, I signal my mom to go first. She gives me a weak smile before waking onto the bus. I was close behind her.

"Hey, you guys must be the lucky people that won the radio contest" I look and see Luke Bryan smiling at me.

I gaze at him not knowing what to say. My mom nods and she goes onto detail that I'm amazed and that I'm his biggest fan. His smile grows.

"Sara, I have an idea" he says walking over to me.

"I was wondering would you like to accompany me on stage tonight?" he asks.

I nod, not giving a chance to think about the idea. He nods happily as he grabs my hand and we exit off the bus.