Hunter Hayes || Jennie

He always greeted you with the same wide smile and tight hug. He has been your best friend for many years. You always counted on him to be there through heartbreaks and when you needed someone. He kept you strong through hard times. You truly don't know what you would have done with out him. You stay seated on his couch waiting for him to bring down the movies.

"Come on Hunter!"

"Hold on Jennie" he yelled back at you.

You sighed knowing he always took so long but today it was longer then usual. This was something that happened on days you just wanted to forget you annoying ex and enjoy a movie date with your best friend.

He come rushing down the stairs with nothing in his hands. You sighed knowing he couldn't have forgot the movies that quick. He flops down in the seat beside you. You couldn't help but giggle at him. His grin grew wider as you just looked at him. "Instead of watching same old movies..can we talk?"

He seemed nervous but you nodded wondering what he could want to talk about. He turns facing you crossing his legs. You do the same. He just stares at you as nothing is said and you blushed. "How would you feel if your friend of many years asked to be more?" You were shocked by the question but curious as to why he would ask such a thing.

"Well, I would be shocked" he keeps his eyes on you. "But maybe think about such a thing as 'more'." You watch as his eyes go wide with your words. You move closer to him as he just continues to stare at you.

"Why do you ask?" you question as your face is only inches away from his. He doesn't look at you as he just gazes behind you.

"Would you stick by your word if I said I wanted more?" His gaze soon meets yours. You knew this "friend" of his was nothing but something he couldn't speak as himself. You lean closer to him as you hear him intake a sharp breath. He grabs your face in his hands as he crashes his lips onto yours. It was something that you planned on doing never thinking he would ever.

You pull away as you look at him. He starts to laugh as you soon follow behind him. You clearly didn't understand why you were laughing but it seemed to lower the tension. "Be my girlfriend Jennie?" You look into his eyes as they shine bright with something...hope. You nod, he moves his hands as he pulls you close to his chest.

"I hope your friend is happy with this more" you speak up with a giggle.

"Oh he is on cloud nine." he mutters as he kisses the top of your head.