Carter Reynolds || (Y/N)

Three weeks.

Its been three weeks since he last talked to you. Three weeks since he held you in his arms and said he loved you. He hasn't been around lately as well as ignoring all your attempts on talking to him. It hurt knowing that he was drifting away from you and there was nothing you could do about it as you just let it happen. You should be demanding on him answering you and telling you what is wrong instead of letting you set here and sulk in your own depression and ideas. You get up from the couch finally deciding you talking to him and demanding answers. You grab your phone from the table and soon dial his number but it only rings once. He declined your call, why would he do that to me?

Heading out the front door you know that walking and barging into his house isn't the best option but it has to happen. You are his girlfriend and he just cant push you aside when he is like this or when something is going on. It brings suspicion and the idea f cheating into your mind.

"He wouldn't cheat on me" you say to your self as you walk up his driveway. "Or would he?"

You shake your head trying to get the idea to stop popping up. But seems to stay and taunt you, you notice a car that looks unfamiliar sitting in his driveway. You didn't think his family was coming in or someone was visiting them. You begin seeing the thought coming true, you slowly walk up to the door.

Slowly pushing it open you hear the sound of a girl laughing. That laugh was soon followed by one that you were common on hearing. You begin repeating no, no over and over in your head thinking this wasn't what was meant to happen. His bedroom door was cracked open enough to give you a sight of him and a girl sitting on his bed. You pull out your phone, dialing the number that you were familiar with.

Watching carefully you see him glance at his phone before ending the call. Your heart breaks, this is what he has been doing the whole time. "Who was that?" the girl seated closely to him asks. "No one important" he answers before he kisses her.

That was the icing on the cake. It was officially done. You walk down the stairs, seeing as everything good comes to a end once in awhile. You slam the door behind you not really caring if you had disturbed his little fun.

"(Y/N) what the hell?" You hear his voice yell as he steps out of his house.

"Really Carter?" you yell. "Go back to your girl."

"What are you talking about?" he questions.

He couldn't be playing dumb with you. "I saw you and.....her."

"Oh her, well you needed to find out sooner or later." he says flatly.

He reaches out to you. But as his hand almost touched yours you pulled away. knowing this will cause the thing thy your dignity doesn't want. "I'm sorry" is the only thing he says.

You look at him, hoping to see the truth shine bright in his eyes, but there is nothing. "Bye Carter" you walk away. knowing this is the best thing and is also the start of something new. As you walk away from his house you spot Matthew Espinosa. He smiles at you, glancing back to Carter, you stand in front of Matt before grabbing his face in your hands. You place his lips on his, he seems to be shocked but he kisses back.

You pull away from him, giving him a wink, you head off back in your direction you started before. You hear fainting yelling from you current location but all you are thinking about is karma is a bitch.