Nash Grier || Lynicia

Living in Alaska, Anchorage, you always had to deal with the same guys. Nothing different, you know that there are the same guys every where you go but guys up here where the same in many ways. You set at home wondering where to go but you know you have been everywhere possible to go. The one place you really want to go you know that you will ruin into the group of guys that annoy you to no end point. Grabbing your phone you send your best friend a quick text telling her to meet you at the local dinner. Walking in you notice the group of guys, you knew this wasn't going to go well but you ease through the line of people trying to get away from the yells of your name. Not paying attention to where you are going you bump into someone.

"Why is such a beautiful girl as yourself in such a rush?"

You hear a voice you never heard before, you look up. You notice the boy that stands in front of you has the brightest blue eyes you have ever seen. You stand back not knowing what to say, he begins to chuckle at you. Smiling at him you feel relived that he was the one that you ran into instead of maybe one on the local guys. But noticing his attire you can tell he wasn't a local. He smiles at you and you feel a little embarrassed for bumping into him.

"Sorry for bumping into you" you apologize.

He just smiles at you, the smile of his is just perfect on many levels. He nods his head excepting your apology. You feel awkward standing here after everything so you begin to walk away. You feel someone grip your wrist. You turn around to see him.

"Would you like to join me for lunch?" He asks. You not knowing him or anything but you nod. His smile grows.

After ordering your food you both go find a little table in the back. You feel strange sitting here with him.

"May i ask your name?"

"Nash, and what's yours gorgeous?" He questions placing a French fry into his mouth.

There is another pet name. No guy has ever called you Beautiful or yet even Gorgeous. You start to blush.

"Lynicia" You answer back.

He just smiles at you. The lunch goes by fast as you guys discuss your hobbies, likes and dislikes. You know after talking to him that you have never in your life met a guy like him. After lunch you started heading home, you couldn't help thinking of Nash. As you walked into your house you reached in your pocket for your phone.

"Oh god where is it?"

You started to freak out. You grabbed your house phone typing in your number. You begin to pray and hope someone you know has your phone just anyone.

"Hello?"

You freak out more, not knowing who that is on the other end but knowing that he has your phone.

"Yes you have my phone."

"Oh i do" He answers, you can sense the smirk in his voice.

You don't understand why he took your phone. You don't say anything as you stay on the line with him.

"Why did you take my phone?"

"It gives me an excuse to see you again, i really enjoyed your company Lynicia and i would love if we could hang out again."

This has never happened ever but you were blown away at his attempt to want to see you again. You giggled to yourself knowing this is the first time a guy has been sweet to but also had an excuse to see you again.

"Nash, I'll meet you at the same place tomorrow at 8." You quickly said before hanging up.

Smiling to yourself you couldn't help but feel a little special.