A sad story

Justin's Profile 

Today I am going to take my girlfriend, Selena Gomez, out for dinner. My best friend Marcus and his girlfriend, Victoria Justice, are going on a double date with me and Selena. So Marcus and I are taking them somewhere really fancy so we have to go shopping for really nice clothes.So I am calling Selena and going to tell her about it.

                                                                         Phone Conversation 

Me: Hi babe 

Selena: Hi honey what do you want? 

Me: I wanted to tell you that Marcus and me are going to take you guys some where fancy and Marcus and me are going to the store.

Selena: ok babe I will tell Victoria if she wants to go shopping with me.

Me: ok babe love you see you later.

Selena: love you too bye.

                                                                After phone conversation 

So now I have to call Marcus to see what time we are leaving to the store. 

                                                                    Phone conversation

Me: Hi 

Marcus: Hi 

Me: what time are leaving 

Marcus: right now 

Me: ok bye

Marcus: bye 

                                                                         After phone conversation

So Marcus and me where shopping for clothes and I found something I liked. I brought this http://www.polyvore.com/justin_bieber_look/set?id=96272621. While Marcus brought this http://www.polyvore.com/marcus_butler/set?id=96273602. So then Marcus and me went to look for a fancy place to take our girlfriends. 

                                                                    Victoria Justice's profile 

All of a sudden I started to get a phone call it was from my boyfriend Marcus. So I answered the phone.

                                                                         Phone conversation

Marcus: Hi honey 

Me: Hi babe what do you want? 

Marcus: I wanted to tell you that Justin and me are taking you guys out for a fancy dinner today.

Me: ok I guess I will go shopping 

Marcus: ok bye love you

Me: love you too bye

                                                    After the phone conversation 

I was thinking which store I should go get my outfit. So I was thinking to call my friend Selena to see what she says.

                                                                            Phone conversation

Selena: Hi 

Me: Hi 

Selena: o ya can I tell you something 

Me: Ya what is it