The ex-boyfriends are back

Jacky's Profile 

So I woke up. I want to hang around with Haley today. We haven't hanged out a lot since I started dating Justin and she started dating Marcus and if we want our friendship want to last we have to talk. So I will call her today. Then I got a text message from Austin but I was thinking who it was so I will ask who. 

From Austin: 

Hi do you remeber me 

To Austin: 

No I don't 

From Austin: 

You don't remeber I am Austin Carter Mahone your ex-boyfriend but we stayed as friends but ever since I became famous I lost connect but till I found you again and James Maslow and I are going to see you and Haley if you guys mind we just want to be friends

To Austin: 

Ok I have no promblem let me just tell Haley 

From Austin: 

Ok can you guys pick us up from the airport if you can 

To Austin: 

Ya sure no promblem text me when you get here 

From Austin: 

Ok then see ya bye :) 

To Austin: 

Bye :) 

This is going to be a fun time. I missed our friendship when he became famous I liked his music but I thought just because I was normal he didn't want to be my friend so that is why I didn't really like him that much. So know I have to tell Haley about it maybe I should get nice so later I could see Justin and maybe they could meet. 

Phone call with Haley; 

Me: Hi Haley

Haley: Hi Jacky why are you so exicted 

Me: Because James and Austin are coming to see us today 

Haley: Really 

Me; Ya I am serious 

Haley: Then talk to later bye tell me if you want me to go with the ariport with you

Me: Will I want you to go so get ready 

Haley: Will Ok then see ya 

Me: See ya too 

So I was starting to get ready I went to my closet to see what clothes I would wear and then when I had my clothes I went to take a shower and looked like this  http://www.polyvore.com/ollg/set?id=108448343. I thought it was cute. 

                                                                           Haley's Profile 

So I got a phone call from Jacky and she told me that James and Austin are coming I haven't seen them in like forever. James was my ex-boyfriend we were good friends till he became famous but I thought he didn't want to know anything about that is why I hardly listened to Big Time Rush. So I got in the shower but before I got in the shower I walked to my closet to chioce my clothes. When I picked it I went and the shower and when I finshed I looked like this http://www.polyvore.com/ollg/set?id=108449133. Jacky and me decied to do everything a like. We almost wanted to look like twins I  am so happy today. I wonder if this is going to be a good day.