Rumors

Zendaya's Profile 

I can't believe Austin Mahone asked me out, but I am not ready to start another reationship. I just got out of one. 

Me: No not right know 

With that I walked out and Jacky followed behide me. She is a friend anyone could have but I can't ruin her night. I am just going to tell her to go have fun and I will be at the hotel. I didn't want to be near another plus there was another reason. 

Me: Jacky go have fun I will be at the hotel 

Jacky: Promise me 

Me: Yes 

Jacky: Ok see you (hugs Zendaya) Bye 

Me: Bye 

I walked to the hotel and then I felt someone pull my arm and I saw it was my ex-boyfriend. What am I going to do. He pushed me down and started to hit me. 

Ex-boyfriend: This is what you get for breaking up with me (hits Zendaya)

Me: Please stop (crying) 

Ex-boyfriend: (sees someone and leaves) You got lucky

I started to cry. I try to get up but everything hurt. I was going to wait for a couple of mintues to see if I could get up. How dose he know where I am?

                                                                         Jacky's Profile 

Justin: You got rejected bro

Austin: Don't you think I know that (kinda sad)

 Me: You want to know why she didn't go out with you

Austin: Yes

Me: Because she dosen't like you (laughing) 

Austin: That is not funny 

Justin: I told you Austin

Me: No I was joking it is because she got out of a realationship 

Austin: O

Justin: Where is she 

Me: She left back to the hotel

A few hours later 

So we were going back to the hotel and I could tell Austin was going to be upset. If I could only tell him the other part. We got to the hotel and Austin said he was going to go to his hotel room. I knew why because he was upset. Justin came with me. 

Me: So I guess I might see you tomorow 

Justin: Ya but if I don't just know that I will miss you 

Me: Me too I had so much fun with you guys 

Justin: Well I guess this might me goodbye 

Me: Ya it is

Justin: Well I don't know how to put this but I love you 

Me: I love you too (covers her mouth) 

Justin: (stare into each others eyes and kisses Jacky) Sorry

Me: Its ok well bye 

I walked into the hotel room and close the door. I leaned door the door. I feel so many mixed emotions. I got up and we to go check if Zendaya was there but she wasn't. I am going to go look for her, but first I got to change. I changed and looked like this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=119973276. I got of the hotel room and went to Justin's and Austin's hotel room. I knocked on the door and Austin answered it.