Are they REALLY died

Justin's Profile 

So today was Marcus and mine first time that we got out of the house since we were heartbroken. I am still upset but I have to get over with it. I kept zoning out so I won't zone out. I turned on the radio. To see if anything new. So I turned it on. Haley was in the radio I was curious. 

Radio lady: So today we are with Haley 

Marcus: Turn it off 

Me: Let me hear it 

Marcus: Fine (crying) 

Haley: Hi everyone 

Radio lady: You and your friend were both suppose to be here what happened 

Haley: (crying) Well every since her and Justin broke up she dosen't eat anymore she dosen't get up from her bed all she does in her room is cry sometimes zones out and I talke to the docter and the docter says if she still does this she could even die and I don't want that to happen she is my best friend. Sometimes I go up to her room and makes me want to cry I was like that after Marcus broke up with me but I knew I didn't have to do the same that Jacky was doing so I could show her not to do that but sometimes it gets to me. We all try to make her feel better but it only makes her wrost I just need a moment. 

Radio lady: (crying) That is the sadest thing I ever heard I wonder how we could help her 

Then I got emitional. I thought Jacky didn't care but she does. I just started crying while I was driving why did I break up with her. Then I crashed with Marcus and we blackout. 

                                                                       Jacky's Profile 

I was laying down waiting for Haley to come back from her interview. I grabbed a picture of Justin and me. Then I broke down crying again then. I went to lock my door and creid my heart out then I tripped over something on the ground and hit my head really hard. Then my head started to bleed. Then I blacked out. 

                                                                                 Haley's Profile

The only reason I brought up about Jacky was in case Justin was hearing the radio. I am not sure if he was but all that I said was true. I don't want to lose Jacky at all. So I was on my way back to Jacky's house to see how she was doing and when I got there I knocked on the door. James answered it. 

Me: Hi James

James: Hi Haley

Me: Hi Austin

Austin: Hi Haley how was the interview 

Me: Kinda good I just started to cry

James: How come 

Me: Will I brought up about Jacky in case Justin was listening to it

Austin: O can I tell you something 

Me: Ya 

Austin: In private 

James: I will go check on Jacky 

Me: Ok so Austin what is it

Austin: Promise me you won't tell Jacky

Me: I will try

Austin: I trust you will hear goes nothing but I still love Jacky 

Me: Well you know she dosen't want to date any celebrates right knoe since what happened between her and Justin