Leaving and beach day

Austin's Profile 

Today was the day I was leaving. I can't believe I am leaving. I have been staying here for long time but a I have to leave. I need to write music. I was going downstairs and finshing taking the last of my suitcase. Haley and James are going to drop me off. They wanted to, but then I thought what if I tell Justin sorry will she talk to me. It's worth a try. I mean you never know. So I went to find Haley. 

Me: Hi Haley

Haley: Hi Austin

Me: Let me finsh putting my stuff in the trunk and can you drive me to Justin's house 

Haley: Ya why 

Me: Cause I thought what if I told Justin sorry Jacky will proubly talk to me

Haley: Ya you never know 

Me: Thats what I thought (goes put his suitcases in the trunk) ready 

Haley: James be right back before we go to the airport

James: Ok see you

So we were on our way to Justin's to go tell him sorry. I am telling Haley if she could get off with me. Cause maybe Justin won't answer me if I am just at the door. We finally got there. Haley got off with me. Haley knocked on the door and Justin answered. 

Justin: Hi Haley

Haley: Hi Justin how is your arm 

Justin: Still good 

Haley: Thats good wil Austin wanted to tell you something 

Justin: What is that 

Haley: You could tell him 

Me: I wanted to say I am sorry I was just really angry for what you did to Jacky 

Justin: Its all cool 

Me: Seriously 

Justin: Ya 

Me: I aslo wanted to say I am sorry we got on the wrong foot and if you want to put the past behide and not hate each other 

Justin: Good idea friends

Me: Friends

Justin: Well I have to go and start getting my flight to go to Flordia

Me: You are going too

Justin: Ya what you are going

Me: Yes 

Justin: What part of Flordia are you going

Me: I am going to Panama City Beach 

Justin: Me too 

Me: Wow see you there 

Justin: I guess what are you going to do there 

Me: I live there and I am going to wirte music and you 

Justin: Just wanted to go there for a while 

Me : O cool

So we left back to Jacky's house to go get James'. I can't believe I am leaving. I also can't believe that I said sorry to Justin. He is going to the same place as I am too. I guess he could be featured in one of my songs. Maybe if he wants. That would be amesome. So we got James and we were on our way to go drop me off at the airport. We got to the airport and it was our time to say goodbye to my friends. I am going to miss them but I have to go. 

Me: Well this is goodbye

Haley: Ya bt still in contact will us and we will try to vist you 

Me: Ya so will I bye (hugs Haley) 

Haley: Bye 

James: Bye 

Me: Bye (gives a brohug to James and leaves

So I left. I can't believe I am really leaving.I started to look for my flight so I could leave. I couldn't find. Then I saw it. So I walked left my bags there and walked to my seat. 

                                                                                   Jacky's Profile 

I was finshed. I was waiting for Harry to wake up. Then I saw him get up. I waited till he was done. I got instgram to see if there is anything new. Then I saw Haley's instgram and there was a picture of Austin and Justin taking a silly picture with thhe caption: There friends it is all good now Austin said sorry. I liked the picture. I wonder why so I texted Haley.

To Haley: 

Saw your instgram post 

From Haley: 

Ya Austin said sorry to him because he wanted you to talk to him 

To Haley: 

So sweet 

From Haley: 

I know right lol 

To Haley: 

Ya 

So Harry was still finshed. What takes him so long. I am going to leave him here if he don't hurry up cause I want to go to the beach. I was about to get up till I saw Harry get out. I was about to ask him what took him so long. 

Me: What took you so long I am hungry 

Harry: I take long so I could be this good 

Me: (laughing) 

Harry: Why are you laughing 

Me: I thought you were joking 

Harry: No 

Me: O then lets go 

Harry: Ok let's go 

After breakfeast 

So we left the place we ate breakfeast and went on our way to go to the beach. I was happy I was going to the beach. We got there and as soon as Harry parked I got off and went in the water. I missed the beach so much. Then I felt someone hug me from behide and I saw that it was Harry. He picked me up and dropped me in the water. When I got out of the water I left running he was running to get me. Then I tripped. He got to me and helped me up. I normally fall so I am used to it. It was time to leave but I didn't want to so we stayed a little longer to play a few games. Then we decied to make sandcastles. Then we played a sand fight instead of playing a snow ball fight. I came up with. So we walked on the side of the beach where the water hits our foots. Then we left back to the hotel so we could change and take showers I finshed and looked like this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=116018517. We left to go to eat dinner. We were hungry since we didn't eat lunch. We finshed and we walked out holding hands and I crashed into someone and looked to see who it was and ran away. 

Who was the person Jacky ran into? Why did she run away from them? Who could this mystery person be? I hope you guys liked the book. I am really clusmy in real life just saying lol. I have lots of Jacky moments it will catch on soon. 

Coment. 

Vote.

I THINK JELENA IS BACK ON IN REAL LIFE. HOPE SO

:-)