I think we should not talk for a while

Austin's Profile 

I wonder why Jacky wanted to talk to me. What if she figured out what I did will she get mad at me. I don't think she would but you never know. I hope she daosen't get mad. 

Jacky: Hi Austin 

Me: So why did you want to talk to me 

Jacky: I heard what you did today 

Me: I know but I did it because he desvered it 

Jacky: Ya but Austin he had a broken arm and I could do things for myslef 

Me: I know that 

Jacky: I could have figured it out Austin why did you do 

Me: He desvered 

Jacky: Austin I think the best thing to do is not to talk for a while 

Me: No 

Jacky: Bye Austin

Me: Please don't (crying) 

Jacky: Bye (hangs up) 

Why did I do it? Why didn't I tell her I loved her? I went upstaris to my room. I closed the door and cried. I just have to forget she will NEVER love me. I grabbed my suitcase and packed my things. I am not going to stay here. I am going to Flordia. Then go to the studio there. Ya I live in Flordia. I guess I have to focus on my music and my mahomies. I can't focus on a girl I can't get and that will NEVER be mine. So I started to look for flights and I got one for tommorow. I laid down and watched tv. I turned to see the news so I just left it. 

Jasmine: Hey guys my name is Jasmine. So today we got some more stories and answers to some of them so lets just start with the answer. We could tell Jacky and Harry are dating (TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR I DON'T LIKE HARRY IN REAL LIFE) What do you guys feel about Harry and Jacky? Has Jacky finally moved on from Justin? Ok. So up next is Marcus kissed Haley and he got beat up by James Maslow? Wonder how Haley feels is she mad at James? Then one of the last story is Justin has a broken arm cause of Austin they got in the fight? It seems that Austin was sad about ? Well that is it for today. 

Serious. I didn't break Justin's arm he was in a car crash. I went on twiter and say the thing trending was Austin broke Justin's Arm. So I decied to tweet. 

My Tweet:

Everything saying that I broke Justin's arm is not true. He was in a car crash. I did get in a fight with him but he already had a broken arm. Sorry I disapponient you guys but I got a bad phone call just don't want to talk about. Ya and you guys will hear new music soon. Love you for who stayed. 

I was ready to leave. I can't believe I am leaving but I have to go. I was sad so I decied I was going to sleep so I could forget. I was about to sleep then I heard a knock on the door. 

Haley: (knocks on the door) Can I come in 

Me: Yes 

Haley: (comes in and sits next to Austin) What is wrong 

Me: Jacky says it is best that we don't talk for a while (tear falls out his eye)

Haley: She is just mad she probuly end up talking to you tommorow 

Me: What if she dosen't (crying) 

Haley: Then wait tell she dose 

Me: Well I am going back to Flordia and just focuse on my music and mahomies.

Haley: So you are you leaving 

Me: Yes 

Haley: When 

Me: Tommorow its for the best but I still talk to you (hugs Haley) 

Haley: Promise we still will be friends no matter what 

Me: Yes of course

                                                                          Jacky's Profile

We finally got to Flordia. I can't wait to go to the beach. Why did Austin do that to Justin? I know I am mad at Justin but I felt sorry cause he had a broken arm. We were looking for the hotel. We finally found it. We got out and took our things out and it was already dark so we just went to sleep. I was sleeply. I can't wait to go to the beach tommorow. It is going to be fun. I was about to go to sleep till I got a text message from Haley.

From Haley: 

Austin is leaving 

To Haley:

Why?

From Haley: 

Cause of what happened between you and him 

To Haley: 

O sorry 

After I waited for Haley to respond but she didn't. She probuly is asleep. I turned around to see the other bed and saw Harry sleeping. So then I drifted off to sleep. 

Next day 

I woke up and was getting ready for breakfeast and going to the beach after. So I went to take a shower and Harry was still sleeping. So I tried being quiet. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=115371505. I was done. I was putting on my make up.

Will Jacky see Austin in Flordia? If she dose what will she do? What will happen in Flordia? Is Austin really going to leave or decied to leave? Hope you guys liked this chapter. Ya I had no school for three days because of snow Yay. Can you guys read my other stories. I will try to update tommrow but my dad is going to stay home and sometimes he dosen't let me be on my laptop sometimes. I will try.

Vote.

Comment.

:-)