I thought you were died

Jacky's Profile 

I can't believe what I heard this can't be it. Justin can't live us. So then I called Maddy to tell her.

                                                                                      Conversation

Me: ( crying voice) You need to come to Canada something really bad just happened

Maddy: Ok I will be on my way were do I go when I get to Canada 

Me: ( crying voice) To the St. Jospeh Hospital 

Maddy: Ok

 Me: (crying voice) Bye

Maddy: Bye

Since the furnel was over we left to the hosiptal to wait for Maddy. I was just so upset I didn't want this to happened. Maybe that might be his look a-like. Haley, Maddy, and me are still going to save money for something. This is the worst day ever. The rest of my life is going to be bad. I want Justin Drew Bieber in my life.

                                                                      Haley's Profile

I saw how Jacky was crying she was upset I mean really upset. I mean I am upset too but I don't know why I am not like Jacky. I think because I think the bright sight. I fell so sorry for her and everyone else. We have seen Selena Gomez out with this other guy named Cody Runnels. We have a felling that she caused all of this. Maybe she cheated on him and made him really upset. I mean he really did love her a lot. 

                                                                  Maddy's Profile

I was on my way to Canada cause my friend Jacky told me to go there. I wonder way but she sounded pretty upset. I so want to way she was upset and also why she was in Canada.I need to know what it is so I could make my friend better and help her get threw this. Maybe she is upset because Justin is in the hospital but he is OK so why is she crying.

                                                                                A few hours later

                                                                           Jacky's Profile

Finally my friend got here but I just don't know how I am supposed to her about this sad moment I don't think I will be able to tell her so I just might tell Haley to tell her for me. Haley dosen't look upset but she is I could tell. She isn't upset like though.

                                                                                      Conversation

Me: ( crying voice) Can you tell Maddy what happened please

Haley: Yes I can 

Me: ( crying voice) Thank you she is here

Haley:Ok

Haley: Can I talk to you Maddy

Maddy: Yes you can what is it

Haley: A terrible thing happened today

Maddy: What happened

Haley: Justin died 

Maddy; OMG 

Haley: Ya 

                                                                       Haley's Profile 

After I told Maddy something happened. Jacky wasn't breathing so we told the Doctor. The doctors toke her to she what was wrong with. Maddy and me got worried. First Justin and now Jacky. This is a horrible day for us.

                                                                              Victoria's Profile

It is pretty sad now that Marcus and me broke up. It was really sad of what happened to Justin. How could Selena do this to Justin. I know one thing and that is I am no longer going to be Selena's friend fter what she did to poor Justin. Then all of sudden I heard a knock on my door to see who it was.

                                                                        Conversation 

Me: ( opens the door and sees Justin) I thought you were dead

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Please comment how  I could make it better and also please vote I will post another part tomorrow.