I am sorry

Justin's Profile 

I got up to see who it was but for my luck it was Selena so I acted like I wasn't there so she would not see me. I mean I still love her and all but she broke my heart. Also if she said she didn't mean too but she is now going out with my best friend. So I think she is just lying. She probably didn't even love me. 

                                                                                 Selena's Profile

I was knocking on the door so he could answer. I need to talk to him so bad. I didn't mean to. I hope answers the door.

                                                                               Jacky's Profile

I am so happy right now. It is 3 months till the Justin Bieber Concert. I am super happy. I think I am going to invite my friends to a bumper cars place so we could celebrate.

                                                                  Conversation with Maddy

Me: Hi Maddy 

Maddy: Hi Jacky

Me: Can you come to this bumper cars place so we could celebrate.

Maddy: Hold on let me ask 

Me: oK 

Maddy: She said ok do I meet you in your house

Me: Yes and Ya bye

Maddy: Bye see you later

                                                                    Conversation with Haley 

Me: Hi Haley 

Haley: Hi Jacky 

Me: Can you come to this bumper cars place so we could celebrate.

Haley: Let me ask 

Me: Ok

Haley: She said ok do I meet you in your house

Me: Yes see you later bye

Haley: Bye

                                                             Conversation with Brianna

Brianna: Hi Jacky

Me: HI Brianna do you want to come to this bumper car place

Brianna: Hold on just let me ask

Me: Ok

Brianna: Awesome I could go

Me: Ya

Brianna: Where do I meet you

Me: At my house

Brianna: Ok bye

Me: Bye

                                                                  Conversation with Taylor  

Me: Hi Taylor 

Taylor: Hi Jacky 

Me: Do you want to go to this bumper car place to celebrate.

Taylor: Sure but where do I meet you

Me: At my house

Taylor: Ok

Me: Bye

Taylor: Bye

So I took a shower and was looking what I was going so I choose this  http://www.polyvore.com/jacky/set?id=96952748. I thought it was pretty cute. Then Maddy came she wore this http://www.polyvore.com/maddy/set?id=96953249. It is pretty cute outfit. Then Haley came and she wore this http://www.polyvore.com/haley/set?id=96953579. This was a cute outfit. I liked the gray shirt a lot. Then we waited for some people to come. Brianna was the next person who came. She wore this http://www.polyvore.com/brianna/set?id=96954180. I really loved the jacket. It was a good touch. Then we waited a hour for Taylor. Then she came she was wearing this http://www.polyvore.com/taylor/set?id=96954938. So then we left.

                                                                         Justin's Profile

So I just deiced it was time so I answered the door to Selena my ex-girlfriend. I didn't want to talk to her but I guess I will have to.

                                                                             Conversation

Me: What do you want Selena I don't want to talk to you right know

Selena: I just came here to say I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you that way 

Me: You knew that you were my first love ( starts to cry)

I hope you like this chapter.