They AREN'T really dead

1 month later

                                                                                     Haley's Profile

It has been a month since Justin and Marcus died. It was really sad but I learned I have to move on. Just that Jacky hasn't Austin tries telling her to get up and she says one day she well. When she is ready to move on. I mean I am kinda happy and sad but I try to move. All of us try to convice Jacky to go out with maybe she will get tired of us bothering she will go out so all of us bother her everyday. Austin was going to see if he could get Jacky out and then see if she would get out and then James will go and after James I will go. I saw Austin cime down so I walked up to him to see what Jacky said.

Me: What did she say

Austin: She said no and then git fever threw up and started coughing

Me: Don't you think this has affected her so much

Austin: Yes and her parents called and they said they will be moving and if we want to move in with her we can

Me: O I guess I will because she needs help

Austin: Ya hold on where is James

Me: He went with Jacky

Austin: Ok what do you think I should do

Me: You should stay here she needs as many people around her

Austin: I guess I will

Me: Ok then

Austin: What did she say James

James: No

Me: I guess I have to go

Austin: Ok

Me: (goes up staris and knocks on Jacky's door)

Jacky: Come in (holding a picture of her and Justin) 

Me: Jacky how do you expect to get over him when you are always with that picture

Jacky: (tear falls out of her eye) He was special to me and you know that

Me: I know (hugs Jacky) you want to go out

Jacky: No thank you

Me: Ok then I will see you later (goes down staris)

Austin: What did she say

Me: She said no 

James: O thats sad 

Austin: Ya what can we do 

Me: Lets watch a movie 

James: Ok 

Austin: I agree which movie 

Me: You pick 

James: Ya let be a surpise

Austin: Ok 

So Austin picked the movie and we talked ate popcorn and had fun just something was missing Jacky wasn't with us. I hope soon she will. I feel sorry. This is just her first heartbreake. So the movie was over and the guys put one more movie on. We watched it and then the guys got sleppy so they went to sleep. I stayed here and turned on the tv. I hardly watch tv because when I do it is about something bad so that is why I hate tv so much. That is what broke Jacky and Justin up in the first place and then Marcus and me. That is just sad. I turned the channel that I watch.

News lady: So we have done a research on how Justin Bieber and Marcus Butler died but we don't know what have killed them. So appartly we have found some wired stuff lately. One of them is that Justin Bieber and Marcus Butler's house are beginning paid for. It is not there parents. Then we have spotted something weird in Justin's mom house, Pattie. We took a picture (shows picture) it looks like Justin and Marcus are not died. Then who could be the person that actually died. We will have to do a research. 

I was so happy when I heard the news maybe Jacky will get happy. Maybe she will even go outside. We could catch up on what she has been missing so I went to sleep. I couldn't wait to tell Jacky about this news but what if she is not happy about it what if he comes and looks for her he won't be able to come in not in my watch. 

Next morings

                                                                                       Jacky's Profile

I was sitting in my room wonndering what I could do. What if Justin was alive and came here. I knew if he tired to talk to me I wouldn't talk to him. Haley wants me to go to the docters but I don't see why. She thinks I have deppersion like I said I don't see why she thinks that I am fine. Then I heard a knock on my door. 

Me: Come in 

Haley: Guess what 

Me: Why are you happy

Haley: Because Marcus and Justin aren't really died

Me: O great (starts to cry)

Haley: I thought you would be happy

Me: (crying) What if he comes back 

Haley: Don't worry 

Me: So they AREN'T really dead

Haley: Ya they aren't

Me: So they are alive

Haley: Yes 

Me: Does Austin and James know

Haley: They are soon going to figure out

Me: Are you going to tell them 

Haley: Maybe

Me: Is that a yes or a no 

Haley: A yes 

Me: Ok 

What will happen? Will Justin and Marcus come back? How will James and Austin react to this? Will they be happy? I hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry I posted it late. 

Vote please.

Comment on how I could make it better please.

:-)