Harcus or Maley Part 1

Haley's Profile

I can't believe Marcus Butler just asked me to be his girlfriend. I am so happy right now. This is the best day ever. 

Marcus: SO can I take you home?

Me: Sure

So Marcus was going to take me home today this is going to be a special day. We are alone what is going to happened. What can we talk about.

Marcus: Do you want to go on a date with with me

Me: Yes I would love too

Marcus: I wil pick you up tommorow at 7:00 

Me: OK I can't wait 

Marcus: (Kisses me on the lips)

So I got off so I could get in my house. I can't wait to go on the date with Marcus. I love him so much he is the best thing ever. So I decied to turn on the TV so I could see the news.

News Girl: So today we spotted Justin Bieber with another girl is he cheating on Selena Gomez? We wonder who this girl is?

Me: Why do they always say mean stuff. Selena and Justin already broke up

News Girl: We also spotted Marcus Butler kissing anoher girl who may this lucky girl be? Then we spotted Conner Franta with this girl holding hands from a club. Are they dating?

Me: Wow I think I may go to sleep 

So I fell asleep thinking about the date Marcus and I are having. I wonder what I am going to wear for our first date.

                                                                         The Next Day 

So I woke up and I remebered the big day was today. So I took a shower and put stuff and got ready and looked like this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=100887886. I was ready for my date with Marcus. I just need to wait  for Marcus to pick me up. 

                                                                                  A Few Hours Later

So all of a sudden I heard a knock on the door. I turned everything off and went to answer the door. It was my love Marcus.

Marcus: Hi Babe

Me: Hi honey

Marcus: You look good 

Me: Thanks so do you

Marcus: Thanks so are you ready to go 

Me: Yes 

Marcus: Then lets go my love

Me: OK

So we got there and waited to get seated. So Marcus and me talk and eat but it took a long time till they find a table.

??: Hi Haley

Cliffhanger. So sorry I posted the story late. Hoped you guys liked this chapter. Comment please on how I could make this story better and vote for this book. Please read my other two books please.