Coma

Zendaya's Profile

All of a sudden we heard hospital sierns, fighter fighters sirens, and police sirens. We were curious so all of us went where it was and then I saw Jacky. I ran to Spencer and started to cry. He hugged me. Jacky had a black eye she looked really beat up the amblance put her in the ambulance. Then the police officer walked to us. 

Police Offiecer: We need to talk to you guys

Spencer: Sure what is it (crying) 

Police Officer: Do you know who this is

Austin: Yes (crying) 

Police Officer: Who is it

Justin: Jacky (crying) 

Police Officer: Do you know how might have done this

Me: No (crying) 

Police Officer: You guys could go in the ambulance with her

Spencer: Thank you sir (crying) 

So we got to the ambulance with Jacket then I think someone shot her. I started to cry more what if she doesn't make it. Who would do such a thing to her. I also can't believe Spencer was crying. He didn't even know her. Spencer and I kept crying and hugging.

                                                                                  Austin's Profile

I was kinda jealous because of Spencer and Zendaya. I can't believe this happened to Jacky. I saw that Jacky had a bullet in her. Who would such a thing? I have to tell Haley I am going to call her.

Phone Call with Haley:

Haley: Hey Austin whats up

Me: (crying) J-J-JACKY

Haley: What about Jacky (worried) 

Me: She is going to the hospital (crying)'

Haley: Why (crying) 

Me: I have no clue she is all beat up and umm.(crying)

Haley: Umm. what (crying) 

Me: She has a gun shot (crying) 

Haley: W-What (crying) 

Me: She has a gun shot (crying) 

Haley: Bye I am on my way but where is she (crying) 

Me: Bye I will text it to you (crying) 

Haley: Thank you for letting me know (crying) 

Me: She is your best friend why wouldn't let you know (crying) 

Haley: Ok thanks bye (crying) 

                                                                                     Haley's Profile

I was crying now because my best friend is in the hospital and who knows if she will come out alive. I love her so much as a friend. I got a text message from Austin it was the address. Who would have done this to Jacky? James came downstairs and saw me crying. He walked over to me and hugged me. 

James: Whats wrong princess 

Me: J-J-Jacky is in the hospital (crying) 

James: What why (eyes getting watery)