Will you be my girlfriend (Hames or Jaley)

Haley's Profile

So I told the guys about Justin and Marcus aren't really dead. They thought they were going to come back but at least they thought only Justin will. I hope he dosen't. He caused so much pain to Jacky. So I was about to go upstairs till James grabbed my arm and told me he wanted to talk to me in private which I said ok. I wonder why. 

Me: So what is it James

James: Well I was wondering if you want to go to lunch with me 

Me: Only us two

James: Yes so do you want to go 

Me: Sure why not 

James: Ok 

Me: Let me just get ready 

James: Ok me too 

I was kinda happy that James asked me to go out for lunch with him. I went to the room I was staying at and went to grab my clothes. I didn't want to get something fancy. Something that is between like what I normally wear. I went in the shower then after I finshed I looked like this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=109680180. James looked nice himslef. So then James said he was going to do something upstairs so I went to go to talk to Austin. 

Me: Hi Austin 

Austin: Hi where you going 

Me: James invted me to eat somewhere

Austin: O 

Me: Can you keep a eye on Jacky and maybe see if she would get out

Austin: Ya that is no promblem you know that

Me: Ya I know 

Austin: Ok then good luck 

Me: Bye Austin (hugs Austin)

Austin: Bye

James: Bye 

Me: So James where are we going

James: It is a surpise 

Me: How come you are not going to tell me 

James: Because

Me: Ok then 

James: Clothes your eyes 

Me: Ok (closes her eyes) 

James: (helps Haley out of the car) Ok you could open them 

Me: You made this yourslef 

James: I sure did come on 

Me: Ok thanks James (hugs James) 

James: No promblem 

So we sat down on the blanket we ate. After we ate we started to play with grapes to see who could catch it with there mouths. James bet me in that game. So then I went down the slide and James started to chase me. It felt like I was a little kid. Then James got me by the waist and carried me over to the blanket. Then we he put me down I started running like a little kid. It was fun. Then I saw James going down the slide and I hid. I didn't see him anywhere. I was looking for him. Then I turned around and James scared me because he was right behide me. I was having so much fun right now. I haven't had this much fun since Marcus and all that drama happened. Right now I am just really happy. So then James had a idea to go to the beach. We went to the beach and walked on the sand while the hit our feet. We talked about all kind of stuff. This a really fun day. It was a day to relax. Then I felt someone throw water at me and it was James. I spashled him with water and started to run. I saw him just standing there, and when I turned around he wasn't there anymore. Then I looked in front of me and he was there. He carried me and looked like he wanted to drop me in the water. I kept telling him no so then he put me in the sand and we walked by the sand again and the water was hitting our feet. Then James all of the sudden stopped. The sun was going down. Then James kissed me. 

James: I wanted to ask you something

Me: What is it 

James: Will you be my grilfriend

Me: I would love to (hugs James and then James spins her around) 

James: Lets go 

Me: You had ask me in the perfect time when the sun was going down 

James: I know that is what I was waiting for

Me: O I had fun 

James: Me too 

We were going on our way back home. This was a fun day. We talked. He asked me at the perfect time. I always wanted to be ask when the sun was going down. Does that mean something. I don't think so. So we got in the house and we were holding hands. Austin looked at us weird. Then he decied to talk .

Austin: Are you guys dating

Me&James: YES

Austin: At least someone got what they wanted

James: Ya you will get her when she is ready

Austin: Thanks

Me: I got to go tell Jacky

James: Ok

Me: (knocks on Jacky's door) Guess what happened today

Jacky: What

Me: I am dating

Jacky: Let me guess either Marcus, James, or Austin

Me: James

Jacky: I am happy for you

Me: Thanks you should date Austin

Jacky: Not right now

Me: Ok then

Jacky: Ok

Do you think Justin and Marcus will return? If they do how will Marcus react to James and Haley dating? Will they let Justin in to talk to Jacky if they do return? I hope you guys liked this chapter. Next chapter there either be James Profile, Marcus Profile, Justin's Profile, or Austin's Profile. I will try to update today again. 

Vote please.

Comment on how I could make it better or how I am doing please. Thank you

:-)