Caddy or Monner Part 1

Maddy's Profile

I can't believe I am now Conner's girlfriend. I love him so much. He means so much to me but I wonder why he choose me and not some other girl. I am really happy he choose me because I love him so much. He is the best.

Me: How come you choose me and not another girl 

Conner: Because

Me: Can you tell me

Conner: Get in the car and I will tell you on the way 

Me: Ok (get into the car) 

Conner: Will I choose you because we I saw you I felt a connect I fell in love with you

Me: Really 

Conner: ( kisses Maddy) Now do you believe me 

Me: Yes now I do 

Conner: Can I tell you something

Me: Yes honey you could tell me anything

Conner: I love you so much

Me: Me to can I tell you something 

Conner: Yea honey

Me: Are you going on tour with Justin 

Conner: Yes me and Marcus are pretty much

So I asked him that so I could make sure. They are going to Nashville in a couple of weeks and we are going to suripise them there. They don't know yet.

Conner: I need to ask you a question 

Me: What is it honey 

Conner: Do you want to go on a date with me

Me: I would love to go on a daten with you ( kisses Conner) 

Conner: We are here 

Me: Ok see you 

Conner: Picking you up at 7:30 pm honey

Me: Ok love you 

Conner: Love you too

So when Conner left I looked for what I was going to wear. It is going to take a long time to figure it out because I want to look good and different for Conner, the guy I love. So I fell asleep thinking of what I was going to wear and of Conner. I love him so much. He is the best that has every happened to me. I wonder how it is going with the rest of my friends. I hope everything is going ok with them like it is with me. I hope they are having a good time. So I fell asleep.

                                                                        The next day

So today is my date with Conner. I can't wait for today. I got tierd of curlys. So I just started at my hair thinking what I should do to my hair but I can't think af anything. So I just got in the shower. I got out and put on this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=103123403. This is what I am going to wear for the date with Conner today. It is going to be the best day ever.

Post another part for this chapter later. I will try to update soon but I have two other books to update. I am thinking of ending this book soon but I am not sure yet. Please vote and please comment. Please tell people about my book I hope to get to 400 reads before I update this book again. Hope you guys like this chapter. Please read my other books. Oh almost forgot comment on how I could make this book better. You could aslo message me if you want.