Information [Please Read]

IMPORTANT A/N. READ THIS BEFORE READING THE ACTUAL STORY: If you have a problem with (Y/N) being a Mary Sue, I'd suggest you'd leave now because it'll be really shitty to you guys.

I made this story when I was around 12-13. Lemme tell you now, 12-13 year olds can't write. I was first starting off with writing, being inspired by many other authors from other books and other literature, POPULAR OR NOT, who have LITERALLY done the same thing.

( [EDIT: 02/13/21] It's nice to see you guys having a lot of confidence in your writing. However, over time as you write, you will definitely see differences in your writing style and it may change due to different experiences that you may go through as you mature.
Sometimes, you may reread your old work and think that's it's cringe, lazy, unfinished, etc. which why I say that I myself when I was 12, had shitty writing. I'm over 18 now, and my style has changed. 6+ years can change a person!
Not to say that you shouldn't like your work! I'm just saying that you may or may not have changes in the future, causing you to like or dislike your old writing styles. )

I'm gonna be honest with you, a lot of popular books have Mary Sues and really awesome and are powerful but people have no problem with them. It can happen in a lot of literature. Have you been watching Fairy Tail lately? All the characters are super OP and they cannot die.

Don't be mean by saying "Oh, I've seen so many Mary Sues and such" or "I'll just make my own fic because I'm so sick of the same thing."

That can really hurt the author's feelings, especially if they're a person who put their time into stuff like this for fun. I've seen a couple of it already in my books and it others as well. And whenever I see it, the comment is extremely blunt, and totally out there for everybody to see. If you agree with the person who has said it, you don't reply back. Just nod your head, and keep reading, or just don't read it at all.

So I'll say it again: Don't be mean or rude to the author and their written work.

I'm not changing anything and I'm not going to. I left it as it is to see how much I improved or how I am improving from before and today.

And you may not see it as mean or rude, but it still hurts, whether it is intentional or not.

I am also not saying this to hurt readers either, but this is just something important to say.

[Added: May 5th, 2019]

Now here's the shit you don't have to read.

NAME:
(Y/N) (L/N)
(Y/N) Dragneel

[OR combined]

(Y/N) (L/N) Dragneel.

MAGIC:
Water Dragon Slayer (First Appearance)
Fire, Sky, Iron, White/Holy, & Shadow.

KEY:
(N/N) = Nickname
(E/C) = Eye Color
(H/L) = Hair Length
(H/C) = Hair Color
(F/C) = Favorite Color

SIBLING:
Natsu Dragneel

(It says "Dragneel" up in the name section anyways.)

BEST FRIEND(S):
Eris (Exceed)
Gray Fullbuster
Erza Scarlet
Lucy Heartfilia

(Pretty much the whole guild)

DRAGON SLAYER BUDDIES:
Natsu Dragneel (He's already in the sibling thing)
Wendy Marvell
Gajeel Redfox
Sting Eucliffe
Rogue Cheney
Laxus Dreyer

(They're the only dragon slayers you know that are nice to you, other than Cobra/Erik. He can be as ass.)

Love Interest:
Sting Eucliffe
Rogue Cheney

(Obviously. Why'd I put this? I don't know. You should know that this book is about you three anyways.)

----

I didn't have to do that, but, it was just a reminder to all of you.