Chapter 19: Operation Fairy...Start!

"Don't tell Sting-kun about the promise, okay?"

"Alright. Do you want me to walk you back?"

"I think I can manage, Rogue-kun...I'm no princess. You have someone to take care of at your inn after all. I'll see you in tomorrow's event," you said.

A smile appeared on Rogue's face once more as you waved to him, and the two of you separated. You had your hands against your burning cheeks, and was on your way to Bar Sun when Eris appeared in front of you with a smug look on his face. He still had the cakes in his hand.

Eris's grin grew larger as he saw you walking towards him. "So...how was it?"

"How was what?"

"You know what, princess."

Your eyes widened as you realized that he actually saw everything that happened. You instantly turned fifty shades of red in front of Eris, panicking as you tried to cover your blushed face with your cloak. He reminded you of some horrible creature that stalked other people with a devious grin on his face.

"I'm going to tell Natsu-san about your first kiss~" Eris teased. He winked and stuck his tongue out like a moron.

"Hell no! Eris, I swear I will kill you if you tell him!"

He giggled. "Nurufufufu...it's so cute seeing you like this. So Lector is being hidden away, huh? Well, it's a good thing I ran into Chapati-san and Yajima-san 'cause they asked if we wanted to be one of the judges with Mato tomorrow. But instead, we fly over each battle with a lacrima vision camera and be commentators for the fights."

Your heart was beating faster. "Then tomorrow, we have a chance to find Lector for Sting-kun. Did you say yes?"

"Obviously, I did. But I can't believe that they trust us to be one of the judges, since our own guild is on the field."

You pat his back. "Nice job, Eris."

"No prob, Bob."

"Don't call me Bob!"

-Natsu P.O.V-

Gajeel, Wendy, and everyone else explained what happened in the dragon graveyard. If only nee-chan was with us, we dragon slayers could've beat the shit out of that White Knight that took Lucy away from us. Though, I wonder where the hell she has been, and it's got me worried sick for both her and Lucy.

I, on the other hand, was tied up on a wooden pillar in Bar Sun. Everyone wouldn't let me save our precious nakama.

"So Lucy what taken by the royal army?"

Gramps spoke up, "They involve her in some kind of plan we know nothing about..."

"Then...unless we win, we won't get Lucy back?" Laxus said.

"I don't trust that at all," the stripper added.

I was still getting pissed off. They were just talking, and not doing anything about it.

"Who gives a shit about that?! I'm gonna rescue Lucy right this instant, dammit!" I shouted angrily at all of them. I still struggled with the ropes tied around me. Wendy tried to calm me down, but I was still pissed off. I heard footsteps running towards our inn.

"Yo, min'na-san!" Eris burst through he door with treats in his ands. Nee-chan followed behind him. She noticed me tied up and looked around to see everyone with gloomy looks.

"Eeto...what happened while we were gone?" She asked, sweat dropping.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN, YOUNG LADY?!" I yelled at her. My anger has spiked ever since they took Lucy away.