Chapter 30.3: Competition

Today was the last day at the beach. To make it a great day, Natsu had decided to throw a party for Sabertooth, since all of you haven't done so yet.

.
.
.

"A party?" Lucy wondered.

"Yeah!" Natsu pumped his fists in the air. "A party for Sabertooth's friendship with Fairy Tail!"

"But why?" Yukino asked.

"Well, why not? I don't see any reason why we shouldn't," you told her with a smile. She gave you a nod and returned the smile while walking off to set up. You continued as you faced the others, "All right then! What should we have for this party?"

"Food!" Natsu's eyes began to glimmer and shine, while his mouth began to water.

"Of course we'll have food, bakanii," you said with a smirk.

An irk mark appeared on his head as you began to laugh at him. You all decided on having a normal party, and there would be two contests. A food eating contest and a surfing contest. All of the guys agreed, and the room left to help Yukino and some other girls set up.

Natsu would obviously join the eating contest, since he was a heavy eater who doesn't gain any weight. His stomach is an empty void that sucks up everything.

"You gonna join, (Y/N)-chan? Wanna impress your men?" Eris smirked. You decided to tease him to make him go quiet.

"So, how are things with Cherria? Are you a couple?" You leaned over to him with a smirk.

"Yes一Wait what?! Absolutely not! Cherria-san and I aren't a couple!" Eris shouted angrily.

"You sure?"

His face was dusted with red, and he denied it once more. He stormed out of the room, steam coming out of his ears. You and a couple other girls began to laugh at him.

"They are so cute together," Mira cooed.

"I still haven't decided what kind of ship name to give them. What do you think? Cheris or Erria?" Lisanna asked.

"Either is okay," Jenny said.

"Ditto."

"But the problem is that Eris can live for over hundreds of years, since we exceeds supposedly perceive time differently," you heard Carla say as she was walking in with Wendy.

Wendy asked what was up, and you all gave her the details of the Sabertooth party. Everyone made plans, and as you did so, the men were going to work it out.

"So...Eris and Cherria can't get together?" Cana asked.

"They can, but since Eris will live hundreds of years longer than her, it's likely that their relationship will ultimately fail," Carla told everyone.

"Not unless we turn him human," Levy shrugged.

"Is there even magic for that other than transformation magic?" Lucy wondered, her hand on her chin.

"Yes, but we should talk about this later. Right now, we have a party to plan!" Erza yelled at the group.

"Yes ma'am!"

-Time Skip brought to you by Laziness-

"Sweet!" Eris yelled out.

"The guys have out done themselves," you said.

The beach was full of party goers, and there was tables full of food and drinks, while others chatting and eating with each other. The air felt fresh, and it smelled like saltwater. As the ladies spotted them men, Sting, Gray, Natsu, and Gajeel were wrestling, mainly rolling, in the sand with in their swimwear.