Chapter 21: The Final Battle

Millianna was held inside of Minerva's magic bubble. As for Eris, he was spectating Gajeel, who was bound to fight Rogue.

"Unhand Millianna at once," Kagura demanded.

"I guess it's time to show you how a king fights then..." Minerva said.

Kagura was beyond pissed. She readied her sword. "I will not ask again. Release my friend while you're subsisting."

"If you want her, come at me," Minerva beckoned and Kagura charged her.

"Then you will be the second tiger I will devour."

Just as she was about to slash her with the sheath, Minerva teleported Erza into her spot. Erza had her quick reflexes, and blocked the sword in response. Both struggled in resisting each other's attack. It seemed that Minerva was planning to make them fight, so that she can fight the victor. She made the bubble disappear.

"Give Millianna back!" Erza ordered.

"Don't you...Don't you dare act like her friend!" Kagura shouted at Erza.

She then head-butt her and faced Minerva. Kagura wanted to agree to the terms, but Minerva has already vanished within her bubble.

"She really did a number on the both of us..." Erza muttered.

Kagura glared daggers at her. "Damare. I'm going to cut you up, as well as the tiger wench. It's time to settle this."

"This will be intense! Who will win? Fairy or Mermaid?!" You shouted.

Kagura attacked Erza with her sheath. Erza was knocked backwards, and she switched to her Heavens Wheel armor to cut her up. It wasn't successful, and Kagura used her Archenemy to push her towards the ground. Erza used her adamantine armor to block her attacks, but Kagura cut it up, and fell through the floor.

"Sugoi...that armor was strong enough to withstand the Jupiter but Kagura cut it up like it was paper..." you said as you watched Erza switch to her Sonic Claw armor. She charged, but instead of hitting her, she was struck instead.

"Kagura sure is strong! Erza, who singlehandedly defeated 100 monsters, is overwhelmed!" Chapati shouted.

"What will she do?" You wondered.

"That strength...does it connect to your grudge against Jellal?" Erza asked Kagura.

She was shocked, and she walked up to Erza, kicking her in the stomach. Erza collided into a pillar, but she continued talking to Kagura. "I don't care what grudge you have against him...but Millianna has started walking towards the future...so leave her out of it!"

"It's her will," Kagura hit her with the sword, shoving her into another pillar, "and mine is the same. I will only unsheathe my sword to kill Jellal."

"What happened with him?" Erza questioned.

"Jellal murdered Simon...my older brother," Kagura responded to her question.

'Kagura is Simon's imouto?!'

Kagura began telling her back story, about child hunters, growing up, and meeting Millianna. It was sad to hear it again, though it wasn't true that Simon suffered. But to Kagura, everything went dark, and her revenge was all that matters.

"That's not true. Jellal, Natsu, (Y/N), Simon, and I was there," Erza explained everything that happened at the Tower of Haven.

"Yeah...I was there eight years ago," you told Kagura, who appeared to look at you like you were interrupting them.

You were only there to witness it, but Natsu, Erza, and Jellal were fighting. Just when Jellal released his magic, Simon stepped in to protect Erza and Natsu. The Tower of Haven was destroyed right after that event.