Chapter 10: Gray n' Lucy

"Let the games begin! We will now be starting off with the event, 'Hidden'," said Chapati. "I'll explain the rules once every guild choose their participant."

A lacrima screen appeared in front of the crowd and the stands. It showed each face of everyone who was chosen.

"From Quatro Cerberus, we have Yeager!"

"WILD...FOUR!" The Quatro Cerberus guild shouted for a big buff guy who had a collar and a ponytail.

"The mermaids have chosen Beth Vanderwood!"

A girl with orange hair and and freckles appeared on the screen with a grin.

"Raven Tail has chosen Nalpudding!"

A fat, creepy, purple guy with a giant ass butt-chin appeared and had a horrible smile on his face.

"The blue winged horse has chosen Eve Tearm!"

Many girls were calling out "Eve-sama~!" and "Go Eve-kun~!" You groaned in annoyance. Blue Pegasus was also calling out "Number 1!"

"Sabertooth has chosen the Bard of the Red Mood, Rufus Lore!"

A man with long blonde hair appeared on the screen. He had a red muskateer outfit along with a red mask. Everyone in the crowd cheered for him. Team A looked annoyed, and as for Sabertooth, they were determined to win the battle.

"From Lamia Scale, we have Lyon Vastia!"

Gray saw Lyon and took the opportunity to join.

"From Fairy Tail A team, we have Gray Fullbuster!"

You looked at Gray and grinned. "Good luck, Gray!"

You then felt three sets of eyes on you. First, you saw Juvia, who was giving you a look of malice. Then, you saw the Twins. They gave you a surprised look on their face, and turned to Gray, giving him a cold, hard glare. It's likely that Gray would be immune to it.

"If Gray-sama is doing this event, then Juvia will too!" Juvia cried out.

"You better not lose," Gajeel told her as she joined the rest of the participants. You agreed with him. You noticed Lyon staring intently at Juvia, and she was staring at Gray. A thought popped up in my head.

'Did Lyon really fall for Juvia? I heard that he fell in love with her before I got back to the reunion, but this is going to end badly.'

"We're about to begin! Yajima-san, is there a player we should especially pay attention to in this event?" Chapati asked.

"Rufus-kun is most likely the favorite of the crowd but I'm going to watch Gray-kun," He replied. Gray looked pleased.

"What about you, Jenny-san?"

"Our Eve-kun, of course! He's strong~" She smiled.

The crowd has been waiting for the rules of the event. All the participants surrounded the pumpkin, Mato. Nalpudding tried to get both Fairy Tail disqualified from the event by being distrustful towards them. But, there were no more problems once Juvia had explained that she wouldn't go easy on Gray. Same thing goes with Gray, as well.

"I'll be watching from the arena entrance to check out the game, min'na-san," you told the guild. Eris trailed behind so that he'd get food on the way back. On the way there, you met up with Natsu and the rest of the team.

"Field open!" Mato shouted. A giant model was created in the middle of the arena, separating all the participants of the event. It looked so life-like, that you may even call it a real city.