6

Date: 04.03.2063

Mid afternoon had already passed and night was finding its way back over the palace, Jane was just undressing herself when a knock sounded through her bedroom. Opening her door, Jane saw the stern faced servant whom she had seen around the palace before.

"Master Tomlinson requests that you come to his chamber," the servant muttered, knowing full well what Louis' intentions were.

There was a sinking feeling inside of Jane as she was taken to the bedroom of her husband, she hated spending time with the man. She couldn't help compare Harry's sweet words to Louis' ones that were full of hate but she knew that there was no point in fantasying about Harry when she had a husband.

"Jane, dear," the abrupt voice startled her and Jane realised that she was already at Louis' bedroom, standing in front of her was a man that made her want to run away and hide in a dark corner.

Walking in after Louis, she noticed that he bed was unmade and wine bottles were strewn all over the ground. The strong smell of tobacco was present everywhere she walked and it burned the back of her throat when she breathed in the stale air.

Grabbing her by the waist, Louis brought the girl closer to him and he could smell her sweet perfume; smiling down at her he knew exactly what he wanted to do.

"We must fulfil our marriage my love," Louis breathed into the girl's ear and Jane gulped loudly, realising then why she had been asked for.

Slowly Louis' hands glided towards her dress and he unzipped the back, letting the material fall to the group to reveal the girls underwear. Louis felt his heart palpitate in his chest as he admired the girl's curves and bust, he knew then that he made the right choice with his wife.

Pressing his cold lips against hers, Jane couldn't help but stand still in shock. Tears brimmed in her eyes as she thought about the act she would be made to do, but she knew it was her duty as a wife.

"Kiss me back, woman," Louis growled at the unresponsive girl, regrettably Jane kissed the man back. It was not an unpleasant experience, but it was one she didn't enjoy.

Throwing Jane onto the bed, Louis began to undo his trousers; his animalistic side was beginning to show and his impulsive actions were beginning to scare his wife. Jane watched with horror as her undergarments were ripped off her body and discarded on the floor, leaving her completely vulnerable.

Harshly grabbing one of her breasts, Louis let his hands roam freely over her body- she was his after all. Jane wiped away her tears as they fell and bit her tongue so that she wouldnt scream out for help. She knew that she would be beaten by her husband, he was that sort of man.

When Louis noticed his wife's muteness, he decided that he would get down to the act in hopes of making her speak to him. Slowly he aligned his manhood with her sex and thrust into her slowly, Jane held the sheets in her hands as pain wracked through her body. Groaning Louis began to move faster, his body making such quick movements that Jane was unsure of how he could move at such a speed.

"Jane," Louis called out into the air, his body feeling waves of pleasure hitting him. Jane did not feel the same pleasure, instead she felt a red hot pain and the urge to cry.

Falling down beside her, Louis breathed heavily and watched as his wife wipe tears from her cheeks. He couldn't believe that she had not enjoyed the act in which he had performed on her, usually women swooned at the chance to even receive a hug from him.

"So my wife is not only defiant but also a prude," Louis grumbled crudely to himself and Jane gasped at his ignorance for her feelings.

"I am sorry Louis that my company has not satisfied you. What can one expect from a virgin?!" Jane thought it was incredulous for Louis to say such things when he knew that she would not be as experienced as he.

Glaring at her, Louis felt a familiar red hot rage fall upon him, it bubbled and coursed through his veins. Walking over to his dresser, he took out his pills and swallowed three- he didn't care that Jane was watching with wide, scared eyes.

Prowling back over to her, much like a leopard to its prey, Louis felt the strong urge to slap the woman. Slap her into submission. Whether it was the anger that raged inside of him, or the pills taking their effect, Louis decided that this was the way to teach his wife some etiquette.

"Bend over the bed," he barked at Jane who was trembling in fear where she sat; the man in front of her was no longer harmless, he wanted to hurt her.

With shaky legs, Jane stood up and bent over like she had been told; Louis watched from a few feet away, admiring the view. If it had been any other circumstance he would have been reconsidering his actions but Jane had disrespected him. She had spoke out against him and that deserved punishment.

Slowly stroking the smooth curve of her exposed bottom, Louis could hear the sharp intake of breath from the woman that he was touching. Smirking, he decided that ten slaps should be enough to make the fragile girl learn her lesson.

"For being so disrespectful, I'll have to punish you," Louis whispered in Jane's ear while the poor girl whimpered and whined, wanting the man to let go of her.

When his hand made contact with her buttock, Jane felt instant pain where the slap had been. She couldn't understand why he was hurting her, she didn't know what she had done so wrong to deserve such pain.

Ten slaps passed and the pale skin had become red and inflamed, Louis smiled at his handy work. Jane had tears streaming down her face, some from the pain but others from the embarrassment. She had not been spanked since was a small child when she had been naughty and even then her mother had not been as violent.

"You may go," Louis waved off the girl whom he had gotten bored of already. Jane ran as fast as she could out of the room after getting dressed, wanting to get as far away as she could from the monster.

Blindly she ran down corridors, hoping she would find her room where she could hide herself away under her duvet. But this haphazard running meant she ran straight into the body of someone passing, causing both of them to fall to floor. Looking up, Jane met the green eyes of her love- it was Harry.

"Jane why are you crying?" He asked with a frown etched upon his face, stroking the poor girl's face. All Jane could do was cry, and Harry took the hint to carry the girl to her bedroom where she could tell him about the horrors she had just endured.