9

Date:05.03.2063

Harry had ran away from Jane's dwelling in fear of being seen there again which left the lady to soak in her own despair. The idea of living on a earth without her love was a bleak one; despite the pair only knowing each other for a matter of days, she felt as if he was her soulmate. The one that she was destined to be with the eternity of her life.

Tears fell down her face like the rain that poured outside, somehow her misery fell over the palace and the servants felt her pain. Harry was loved by all that knew him, his absence would cause agony to many. But not as much as it would to Jane who believed that he was the only person she could ever love with her whole heart, she wanted to love him till they grew old and their hair turned grey. But Louis was stripping that away from her, Louis was ruining all her plans.

Wiping away her many tears, she decided that she needed to stop the event from happening. She needed to talk to her husband.

A servant led her to his chamber where she had received so much pain, but that pain was merely a drop of water compared the tsunami that was constantly attacking her. Knocking on the oak door she hoped that Louis was in a good mood although she knew this was wishful thinking.

"Good afternoon you little whore," Louis tugged his wife instead and directed her to a chair where she could sit, "I suppose you want to talk about your boyfriend."

"Harry can't die," Jane cried out, ignoring how rude Louis was being to her. She didn't care if he hit her, beat her or verbally abused her- if the outcome meant Harry survived then it would be worth it.

"You should have thought about before," Louis spat and stood up to grab a beer bottle, it was his twelfth of the day. Jane watched with disgust as he sucked the liquid down in one gulp, she couldn't believe that he was taking the death of someone as amazing as Harry so easily.

"How can you kill him and not me? At least let me die with him! Then you marry someone you want to," Jane couldn't believe that she was willing to die but she knew that if it meant she could join Harry in the afterlife, she was happy to do so.

"I have not finished having my fun with you yet my dear," Louis had a sick grin on his face as he looked at his wife, Jane squirmed in her seat as he stared at her.

When she realised that there was no stopping the man's evil, she left without even saying goodbye; storming down the hallways she made her way to the garden where she knew that her angel would be. Sure enough Harry was digging the soil in the vegetable patch, his tears mixing with the rain that fell on his back.

"Harry!" Jane called and the man stopped his work to see his beautiful lady running towards him, the rain making her makeup run, "He wouldnt listen to me."

She cried into his chest as he stroked her hair lovingly, knowing that he had no option in life but to face the consequence. He wouldn't run away and be a coward, he would face what he was given. Even if it meant his death.

"We will meet again," Harry whispered in her ear, wiping away the tears that had formed on her perfect cheeks. She looked beautiful even when she cried.

"We will meet in heaven, where you will be as youthful as you are today and I will be an old hag. Time will not be kind to me, you will not recognize me when we meet again! You will not love me," Jane cried out, and Harry shook his head at his love's fears.

"I will always love you, even when wrinkles line you face. Even when your hair is white as snow, and your teeth have fallen out from decay!" Jane slapped his arm as he spoke and laughed softly, he always knew how to make her feel better.

"Even when I am hunched over with a glass eye, holding a hooked stick to help me walk?" Jane asked with a bright grin on her face, their fun conversation was making her forget about the ominous raincloud that hung over them.

"I will love you regardless of how many glass eyes you have," he mumbled before placing his soft lips on hers, hoping that his kiss would make her believe his words. He loved her, and he knew that he would always love her.

She traced her hands over his face, wondering how long it would be before she saw him again alone. The next time the two would be together would be in heaven, away from the palace walls.

"Promise me you will not love another," Harry asked Jane pleadingly.

"I don't think I could even if I wanted to. You have my whole heart," she whispered in his ear and he smiled sadly. The pair would never be able declare their vows of love again, and that was a sad fact that was heavy on both their hearts.

***

Louis watched the pair from a window in the attic, he could see the pair hug and talk. Sipping from his beer bottle, he clenched one of his fists as he saw the pair kiss; he knew that Jane had invested herself in the lowly servant. The dictator couldn't understand why she loved the gardener- Harry had nothing.

Walking away from the sight, which made his stomach churn, he sat in the empty attic room which was covered in cobwebs. All around him sat cardboard boxes with his possessions, the ones from his childhood. He thought back to that time where he had lived in the countryside with his mother, the countless days he had spent playing in the forest that was near to his house.

Back when Louis was but a boy, the royal family had all been killed and the country was run by a body of governors. When the idea of a dictator came about nobody knew what the outcome would be, nobody could have ever expected that a young man from a poor village could cause so much destruction. He was the people's choice. Little did the people know what a mess Louis would get them in.