• XVIII •

Photo of Beatrice! Oh, and you're welcome in advance. :) -May

Today is Thanksgiving, but last night I didn't sleep alone. After dinner, Zeus followed behind me into my room. I changed into my pajamas; Zeus took off everything expect his boxers . I turned off the bedroom lights; Zeus became my makeshift pillow. Together, we fell asleep without saying a single word to each other.

When I woke up, I was alone like last time. I had breakfast of a cheesy omelet and frozen grapes sent up to my bedroom. After breakfast, I took a long shower, shaving the appropriate body parts, washing my hair, and scrubbing my body with a nice smelling body wash—a scent of faint flowers and lemon.

In my bedroom sat Caitlyn on my bed, legs crossed and toes painted dark gray. Caitlyn beams at me and stands.

"Good morning, sista! Your mate was upset that you didn't come down for breakfast." Caitlyn informs me.

I stop myself from rolling my eyes, even though I really want to. If Zeus was so upset, then he could've brought his hot ass up to my bedroom and ate breakfast with me instead of pouting in front of his pack members during breakfast.

Instead of rolling my gray eyes, I shrug my shoulders. Caitlyn gives me a knowing smile and asks if I know what I'm wearing for Thanksgiving dinner. I answer her, simply saying no. In response, Caitlyn frowns and walks inside my closet.

I'm still holding on to my towel as I follow behind her. Caitlyn scans through my side of clothing, shaking her head at some tops and dresses or smiling at some tops and dresses, then pulling the clothes she smiled at off the hanger.

"I know how to pick an outfit, Caitlyn."

Caitlyn grins at me. "But that's no fun."

I shake my head in disbelief. Of course, Caitlyn would want to pick my Thanksgiving outfit today.  Leaving Caitlyn inside my closet, I go to my bathroom and finish getting ready by putting lotion all over my body and deodorant on my armpits.

It's probably ten something, so there's no need to start dressing up this early. I collect my undergarments from my closet and a t-shirt and sweat pants from the dresser that's pushed against the wall in front of my bed. I quickly change inside my bathroom before looking to see what Caitlyn has picked out.

Caitlyn shows off every top, pant, and dress. "Well, you could go for an edgy look—all black with some leather here and there, or a nice, flirty look—a casual dress with killer heels."

The leather pants Caitlyn surprisingly found is too much, and the white dress reminds me of my eighth grade graduation. God, middle school was annoying, I reminiscence.

"Nope." I announce.

Caitlyn huffs in frustration, turning back to my clothes. I decide to not give the heavy load of deciding my Thanksgiving outfit on Caitlyn's slender shoulders. I find a pink blouse and look at the shirt for a few seconds. No.

"How're you and Ryder?" I ask.

Glancing at me from the corner of her eye, Caitlyn grins a naughty grin. "Fantastic is all I have to say."

I'm pretty sure she's talking about the sex. Caitlyn nudges me with her shoulder, still grinning with a twinkle in her blue eyes.

"What about Zeus? Anything new?" She questions.

Holding a black dress, I bite my lip and look only at the delicate stitching. Nothing new, really. In high school, when Caitlyn dated all these boys left and right, I always felt left out on everything. The sneaking out, going to parties, holding hands, the kissing—everything a high school relationship consisted of. But the short times I did have a boyfriend (at the same time Caitlyn had one, too) we would tell each other everything we could about our relationship.