15

15

//

Her heels clicked on the sidewalk as she came across the record shop. She brought her phone out and held it up to her ear.

"Hello?"

"147 Wallis Street. Is this the place?" Her bright yet seductive eyes glanced up at the sign as she waited for Paxton's response.

"Yeah, that should be it. Go do your thing and get to Aria as soon as you find out her location."

"Alright." She hung up and wrapped her red coat tighter around her small waist, as she stepped inside the store.

The bell sound dinged as a customer would walk in, signaling Ashton to do his usual greeting. His eyes were glued to his notepad, while writing down pointless things in boredom. "Hello and welcome to Spin City, where- woah."

Ashton went slightly wide-eyed once he picked his head up, as the woman sexily made her way towards the counter and stood in front of him. She looked like a model, almost like an astonishing look-alike to Marilyn Monroe. Someone from a 50's film that's come to life. Her long, blonde hair with stunning blue eyes. Her makeup looked flawless with a bold red lip.

She smiled gently to Ashton. "Hello," Her strong and fierce South African accent coming through. "I'm a little lost. Would you mind helping me?"

Ashton nodded readily as he couldn't take his eyes off the woman, especially from her incredible assets peeking through her coat. "Y-yeah, what do you need?"

She leaned in close to him, her elbows on the counter and her chin resting on the palm of one of her hands. "I need help, in trying to find my cousin. Aria Stryder." She spoke soothingly. "Have you heard of her?"

Ashton hesitated for a moment but nodded as a reply. "Yeah, I've heard of her. She has gone out of state to be with my buddy, Zayn." He couldn't help but think of Zayn and him accompanying her for the trip to Washington together. He hasn't heard from him since he left.

"It's an emergency.. my family wants her back, since she has always been the troubled child. Do you happen to know where she went?" She batted her eyelashes flirtatiously, making Ashton slowly swoon for her.

Though she was attractive, Ashton didn't want to give anything too much to the stranger. "Uh, I think they're somewhere in Ohio. Just to take a trip." He shrugged and hoped his answer was to her liking.

"Do you have Zayn's number? I can contact him since, Aria rarely checks her phone." The woman smiled at him, already knowing that Aria threw her phone away just days before.

Ashton gave her the phone number, before shakenly asking for hers. "Can I have your number..?"

She shook her head and smiled bigger. "I'm married, but that's all I wanted to ask you. Thank you, though." She slowly leaned in to kiss Ashton's cheek, her red lips stained against his skin before walking out the door.

"Wait!" Ashton called to her. "May I please have a name? Y-You know, in case you come again." He acted slyly, smirking as he watched her.

"Sasha," She smiled back. "Sasha Payne." Sasha walked outside to the streets to get back to her car. The night was cold and frosty, tiny snowflakes falling down to her hair and coat. She took her phone out once again, tapping a message to Paxton.

Everything is set. Aria is near, we will be there by morning.

Sasha made her way to her sport convertible and sat in the driver's seat.

She was greeted by her husband, who immediately turned to her. "So where are we off to?"

"Ohio." She smiled and started the car. "You ready?"

Mr. Payne nodded with a devilish grin. "Ready for anything, baby."

Author's Note:
Hey y'all! I hope you guys enjoyed this. Please vote and comment, so I know if I should continue. I love you guys. Thanks for the love (:

-Camille