2

2

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I arrived in the anatomy class I was in.

I had a few people that I knew in the class but I didn't dare to talk to them first.

The bell barely rang as I saw her come in this class again, her hair still nearly covering her face and her arms holding those textbooks. She didn't look at us while rushing to the teacher and giving her a note, I assumed. Our teacher looked around the room as she tried to find an empty seat for her.

I raised my hand straight up in the air. "She can sit right here." I put myself out there. Dare I say it, I wanted to have some fun.

Her eyes directed towards mine and she sighed. I smiled, amused.

She walked to her seat, placing her textbooks on the table. She put her bag down and stared straight ahead.

I could tell that she wasn't pleased with my eyes falling onto hers. She would glance at me but resist to stare back for more than two seconds.

"It's immensely rude to stare." She muttered out to me where only I could hear her.

All I wanted was for her to talk; I didn't want to her to ignore me. "What if I want to talk?"

"Oh, you've never talked to me before this year." She shook her head, laughing at my attempt to please her. "Ever since we took these classes together you suddenly have this interest in me, which I know for a fact is a pathetic way to get another girl for yourself."

I raised my eyebrow, me actually impressed. Her reason was exactly right. "But it's also because I wanted to learn more about you."

I wasn't lying when I saw a smirk. She was different. Anyone would feel excited if I ever talked to them but with her, she was pushing me away. She obviously didn't want to take things lightly.

"Yeah, that's never going to happen." She looked at me with that playful grin on her face, her head shaking once again. "Go find someone else to waste your patience with."

For some reason, I found this little game entertaining. I loved how she was going covert on me, making me even more interested to find out more about her. I wanted to find out every secret she had hidden behind her eyes.

I watched as she fidgeted with her hands as the teacher wrote notes on the white board. Her light pale hands shook nervously for no reason. My eyes diverted back to her, studying the little worried expression her face held like she was in shock. My eyes then glanced at her lips, that were slightly parted and were a color of carnation pink. I couldn't help but trailed my eyes down from her chest to her waist. I slowly licked my lips without myself even noticing. I stared at her for a little longer before I heard her speak up for once in the class.

"Can you tell this sick-ass pervert to stop staring at my boobs?"

I recoiled back to my original sitting position after she made that comment and had the students erupt into laughter. I couldn't believe she had the guts to call me out like that. I gave a sweet-but-guilty smile at the teacher, who wasn't all smiles.

I rolled my eyes at what just happened and went back to wandering my eyes around the room, not giving a damn the rest of the class. Well played.

Author's Note:

Hiiii. So sorry that I haven't really posted a chapter until now. I've been planning for this story so it's taking me some time. And with all the school stuff and all, I'm pretty much going insane.

But omg, thank you for the support! From this story and my others :) It means so much to me.

If you want to read a Harry fanfic, and if you loveeee my friend Natalie (@Breathinharry) just as much as I do, you guys should check out the story her and I write together! It's called Fobidden and I swear, you'll love it. Click on the external link and it will take you to the story ♥

ily ily ily stay beautiful!

-Camille