7

7

//

(In Washington, D.C.)

The phone rang in Paxton's office, the only sound filling the room. Paxton jogged into his office while gripping his cup of coffee in his hand that he just brewed. He took a mini sip before sitting down in his rolling chair, answering "Hello?"

"William? William Paxton?"

"Yes, this is he."

"The Feds are informed that the government was infiltrated by an unknown being."

Paxton furrowed his eyebrows and scratched his head as he listened to the person.

"They discovered that their missionary files are missing. Someone hacked into the computer system."

"What is in that missionary file? What information did they steal, specifically?" He grabbed a notepad from his drawer and placed it in front of him to write. He searched for the nearest pencil in sight.

"There were no files on ex-agents Mr. and Mrs. Stryder, sir. The data containing their missions and death from a plane crash are gone."

Paxton bit his lip and wrote on his notepad. "Have you found out the source yet?"

"No, that's why we need you to figure that out."

"Alright, just give me one moment." He held the phone by his ear and searched in his computer. He typed the information that he was given, including the IP address, into the server. He stared at the bright white screen, trying to search for answers. There were lists of all the connected computers between him and the connected machine. Several nested IP's then appeared, not just one. It was never easy to find out for the first time around. Most of the locations were centered at the same place, he discovered.

New York, NY

Paxton smiled at his work and shifted his phone back up to his ear. "I found the place. It all goes down from here."

"Great, we'll leave you to take care of this. We want this person found and has given the file back to us. Daniel and Genevieve Stryder's disappearance was not to be spoken of or learned. It's highly confidential with the government."

"I'll keep track of these addresses and find them dead or alive. I'll leave tomorrow morning." He reassured and then hung up the call.

Author's Note:

And the fun begins :) Please vote and comment what you think is going to happen! ily so much

-Camille