Chapter 1

Your POV

{{a/n im gonna do this 1st POV  type not 2nd cuz it sounds weird. I might accidentally say 'you' in one part so please point out if i did that. Tnx for understanding}}

I was running as fast as my gigai can carry me, followed by a kido spell that makes you invisible. The *Kototsu was chasing, no, more like trying to freaking kill the person it was chasing. Who is that person? It was me.

*Kototsu it that huge ball-rolling thing that if you get caught in it, you get sent a thousand years in the past, so fast that you die once you get there. I had to use the Japanese term since I forgot the english meaning. It has been so long since i watched the anime dub. 

'Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Why can't I just go through the dangai safely atleast just once without the use of a hell butterfly?!?!' I thought

The Kototsu was closing in. 

'Damn, I'm not gonna make it!' I thought. The opening to the human world was almost there. Just a little bit more. And then the Kototsu hit you like a train running over a little girl.

'So, today IS the die after all...' I thought as I lost consciousness.

~'~'~'~''~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Still Your POV

I woke up in a nice, comfy, old fashioned bed (those Japanese types you see in most Samurai anime). I looked around in my surroundings and saw that I was in something that looked liked a shop. It had a wooden floor and the doors where like sliding doors. Something like what you would see in the Soul Society. Then I remembered.

'Wait, am I in the Soul Society? And, hold on, this isn't my house! What the hell! Where am I?' I asked- er, rather, thought to myself.

"Ah, I see your awake" A jolly happy kind of tone said.

You saw a tall, lean-built man with light skin and gray eyes. His hair is messy and light-blond (almost pale), with strands framing the sides of the face and hanging between his eyes. He wears a dark coat, which sports a white diamond pattern along its bottom half, with a dark green shirt and pants underneath, while carrying a white fan.

I can't help but think he looked vaguely familiar.... In fact, a bit too familiar if you ask me....

'Kisuke!' I thought

I haven't noticed I was staring at him until he said, "Are you alright?" while swaying his fan up and down.

"Uh... huh?" I said and it finally processed through my brain. "Oh yeah! I'm okay! Um, what am I doing here anyway?" 

"I saw you outside laying on the ground unconscious. So, I brought you inside. I'm Kisuke Urahara, the owner of the Urahara shop. May I ask what is your name?"

I looked like that you were processing all the information given to me when actually, my head was a little bit foggy. I was about to smack him in the head and say 'It's me stupid!' but I saw other 3 people in the room so I decided to save that for later, AFTER they left.

"I'm *(F/n) sir...."  I said, trying basically my hardest to come up with a fake name and NOT call him Kisuke by accident.

*I know you are all confused. But in this story f/n now means fake/name and not first name. The standard is Y/n not f/n for those who are confused. Dont worry, im confused myself XD

"Okay, (F/n) you better go home now so you dont worry your parents." he said 

(sorry if some of the characters are gonna be OOC, i haven't watched bleach in a while)