Chapter 13 Pt. 2

A/n anddddd.... I told ya it'd be quick!😜 Haha, hope you like the part two and well, the entire story itself... Yeah I suck... 😥😥😥 But, whateves, enjoy!

//////////////////

Your POV

I'll say the truth, no sugarcoating... Just the plain truth.

"I passed through the Senkaimon that day," I started off, "without the use of my hell butterfly, so I... Kind of entangled with the Kototsu, sending myself fifty years in the future...?"

'Oh shinigami, that sounded horrible.' I thought.

"So that's why..." Toshiro muttered, his hand on his chin as if thinking deeply.

"I think we should tell Head Cap-" Toshiro started, however was immediately interrupted by me.

"No don't!" I hesitated to say any further, but they need an explanation.

"I came here for another reason," they looked at me, expecting some information worth of value to possibly save the world from destruction, also known as Aizen.

"I may have said that I came here to investigate about Aizen, but... Partial of what my goal was is that if ever I found out Aizen was truly the one behind this, I would enclose a sneak attack to the Hollow World."

"By yourself?! Are you insane?!? There are atleast over (a/n 9000!!! XD) a hundred thousand hollows there! Now with the existence of arrancars, you'd be put in trouble! What were you thinking?!" Toshiro burst out, concern evident in his voice.

"You could've been killed..." He murmured, quietly.

"What was I thinking?! Do you hear yourself right now? Incase you were forgetting, was the Former Co-Head Captain! I can very much as well handle myself! And all I wanted was to ensure the safety of all of you! May it be or not be my last duty as a Co-Head Captain!" I shouted, rage, sadness, fear, and many other emotions consuming me.

"You mean... You-" Toshiro started, yet again to be cut off.

"Yes. I was aware to what I was getting into, and the risk as well. And I was ready to put my life on the line, so don't you ever, ever question me about protecting all of you, because no matter what you say, I am not going to back down on it! No matter what it takes, even at the cost of my own life."

By that, Toshiro was silenced, as his gaze dropped to the floor. At this moment, I already sensed Kisuke out of the room, by doing so I realized I wasn't wearing the Anima Dissimulatrix anymore. Recalling the deal I made with my hollow once more, just reaffirmed my resolve to defeat Aizen.

"Well, I'm sorry for worrying. Toshiro said, as he stormed out of the room, gaze still focused on the floor.

I may have or may have not imagined it, but as he walked out, his cheeks were stained with fresh tears.

Aizen's POV
(a/n YOU DIDNT SEE THAT COMING OHHHHHHH XD)
(Btw, his POV happened/took place/occured during the time You almost launched a Cero, yeah. Just so that you're not confused with the time rewind)
*Time rewind to chapter 11 (or was it 12?)*

What's this? I sense a familiar reiatsu. Its not that of a captain, but higher. Who may this person be?

I checked a surveillance to the human world, looking for the soul who owns that powerful aura.

(A/n idk, this is how I imagine Aizen in his thoughts and shiz, I mean, I haven't watched bleach in months :/ so yeah pls bare with me)

'Oh? What's this I see? This mask doesn't look familiar...'

(A/n oh sweet mother of Morgan Freeman, Aizen is starting to sound like Hisoka... 😨😨😨)

I thought, as I watched a scene beside a modern-day house, I saw Captain of Squad 10, Toshiro Hitsugaya and an unfamiliar... Arrancar, is it? Her face covered by a mask, but... The clothes are that of a shinigami and she has a captain Haori...

I can't quite see the number on the back, and I don't remember hollowfying any other captain other than the vizards a hundred years ago. But, this does not look like one of the vizards.

Who could it be...?

I continue watching the scene, as the masked captain stopped in the middle of launching her Cero, as she fell to the ground. Here, I was able to see the number at the back of the Captain's Haori.

"ー"

One.

Head Captain? Was there a new head captain since I've left? No, there's no reason to change the Head Captain. Unless...

Head Captain (L/n) was actually alive.

/////////////////////////

A/n Okayyyyyyy so I know, I keep on ending my chapters with this suspense shiz and you probs want a decent ending for the entire story to amount to my chapter endings, but heyyyy I don't really know if it is going to be a decent ending for you cuz... Well, I'm not you. But anyways, here's part 2 for chapter 13, which was done on phone, and so was most of the recent chapters (I think I started using my phone when it was either chapter 9 or 10). So yeah, hope you liked it despite my horrible memory recalling this, I had to improvise some scenes that don't affect the actual plot so I don't mess stuff up and yeah. Pls private message me sometime? Like, I would like to talk to some of the readers and stuff...

*Is actually a loner irl, nah not really but is lonely af, I have friends, I just don't always talk to them*

So yeah!! Hope you enjoyed, 996 words for part two, and yeah! So I pretty much exceeded my 1000 word mark on a chapter, soooo leave your thoughts on the comments below (oml I sound like a YouTuber hahaha XD nah jk) and gimme your opinion about making all the chapters like this...?

This is GeekDudeWriter​, SIGNING OUT!😎😎😎😎