Chapter 6

Byakuya's POV

It was late in the afternoon around 3:00 pm.

I woke up in the Squad Four's Infirmary where they usually keep patients. And then, I saw Captain Unohana looking at me with a concerned expression. (a/n she was looking at you Byakuya?!?! Creepy... XD Byakuya: Shut up! Me: Okay! Why can't I have my own fun for once D: wuhuhu...)

"Ah, I see you're awake Captain Kuchiki. I saw you lying on the ground unconscious in the middle of the street. So, I brought you here. Can you tell me what happened?" she asked

'A battle, no, it can't be called a battle. It was more like a one sided massacre' I thought. I didn't want to say it, so I avoided the question.

"Thank you Captain Unohana." I said. At first, she looked confused at why was I thanking her and then she finally got it.

"I didn't really do much, really. I just brought you here. If you were injured, then you were already healed before I brought you here." She said, smiling.

'Not only did that Ryoka spare my life, but also showed pity to her enemy? She healed me despite me being her opponent? Who is this Ryoka?' I thought, as my pride has been extinguished by a mere Ryoka's pity.

"Ah, is that so? Thanks anyways." I said.

"One more thing, Captain Kuchiki,"she started, "Ah, never mind, it was nothing. You can leave now actually, you have no wounds whatsoever currently. In fact, you don't even have a scratch on you." She finished.

'No... wounds?' I thought as I checked the spot I got hit with the Raikohou and there were no burnt marks, no wounds, not even a scratch at all.

'This Ryoka has amazing healing capability... It far surpasses Captain Unohana's!' I thought (a/n in my understanding, Orihime's power is to turn BACK time. But I think Kaido is to turn time Forward to a point where it already healed and stuff. Well, that's what I think. So, you use Kaido, got that? No buts, you are now in my territory, you now need to follow the story!)

"Then I shall be taking my leave now." I said as I made my way to the Senzaikyu to pay a visit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I woke up (a/n what's with people waking up in this chapter? I swear, I'm planning on putting another 'I woke up' in here. Really...) in the place I decided to stay during the night to rest. It was like a small cabin kind of thing, and it had supplies that most likely belonged to squad four.

"Damn, I slept that long?" I asked myself, looking at the sun that is currently around the West.

I got out of there so no one finds out about where my current locations are. If I am lucky, I can probably catch up with Ichigo.

You concentrated and felt Ichigo's and Yoruichi's reiatsu around the Sokyoku Hill. I flash stepped to the area and saw a place with a blocked door, I think that's what it is, and went inside. I could feel their reiatsu emitting from this place, they just had to be here.

You saw an unconscious Ichigo lying down on an old fashioned Japanese styled bed and saw Yoruichi in cat form watching over Ichigo.

"Ah, Yoruichi." You said, completely forgetting that you still had you hood on.

"Who are you?" Yoruichi said with the male voice that was obviously the reason why most people will get confused about her gender.

"Ah, it's me." You said, taking your hood off.