Chapter 9

a/n so before we start i want to tell you guys... ITS A LONG WEEKEND! WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!! And also I just came back from WRO INDIA 2016! Yah... And guess what? Philippines (mah team!) won 7th Place all over the world in our category! Yussss!!!! Plus, faster updates. Just give e time to catch up on my studies cuz we've been like absent for a whole month. Now there are just missed quizzes, projects, assignments, seatworks... ughhhhh Anyways, here you gooooo!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1st POV (which might still be a Your/2nd POV but nahhh... its okay XD)

I woke up on my desk, it was getting late on the afternoon, as the school's alarm woke me. I walked out of the classroom, feeling numb.

I headed toward the door only to find it locked from the outside somehow. "You kidding me?" Now is not exactly the best time for getting locked inside a hallway with no key, no kido. Sure, I could knock down the door but hey! I ain't payin' for that!

I found the nearest window next to me, and jumped out of it. 'I hope no one saw that. Now I just need to deal with this hollow and aizen problem on my own now....' I thought

Here I am, on a playground with (hopefully) no one noticing me having a touch down from whatever floor did I drop down from

I decided to visit ichigo to have a study lesson or something of the sort right before I go to Orihime's house to sleep over because I need to stay out of the Urahara shop for a while knowing that they may find me there, being a shop that sells mostly to soul reapers.

//time skip//

"So wait... You're saying that if you combine radium, and then nuclear energy it could cause an explosion?" I asked.

"Not really.... More like I think the Uranium would be the main element for the nuclear plant. Since radium can be used for energy however it not just used because it harms the people along with it, it could cause a chemical reaction..." Ichigo said as he continued explaining.

I can't believe it... I was nearly caught alive back there. Quite literally even... Its so pathetic! I can't sense anything, like seriously nothing at all! I thought irritably.

My thoughts were interrupted by a huge bang caused by the ceiling's light bulb/source/thing or whatever its called, falling to the ground.

I heard many greetings from people, somewhere. I looked around trying to find where it was coming from, then finally looking up, I saw about... Uhhh 5 people? I can't really go on and count it since some of them up there were blocking people I guess.

Pretty much without my reiatsu detection, I am practically blind! Seriously!

Then a sixth person appeared at the window, Toshiro?

"Uh, Ichigo? You got um... Visitors? I guess? So ummm... I will be going now... I'll just come back later!" I said, scampering out of the room.

As I closed the door, I was silently cursing myself for being at the wrong places at all the wrong times. After closing the door, I didn't go down and give them privacy, oh no I didn't do that at all, I did the exact opposite. I sat just right beside the door, eavesdropping on whatever their conversation was.

They started talking about the arrancars, Aizen, and other topics that involved the fate of the world or something.
Then I heard Toshiro speak up changing the topic from arrancars to a completely different topic. "Ichigo, who was that girl a while ago?"