Chapter 7

Your POV

You were already in class, in fact, you were the only one there. You arrived there a bit too early around 6:30, living your life now as a human. You now know that Aizen has revealed himself to the Soul Society and that they now know about his plans. However, you are pretty much two steps ahead of him. You and Kisuke invented a seal powerful enough to defeat Aizen when you arrived last night. You told Kisuke to keep all the credit since you were hiding anyway from the Soul Society.

You hated suppressing your powers to such a limit since you basically can't see even a plus soul, and you combat strength has decreased drastically. You can can defeat a normal human and the like with your loads of experience but in this state, you can barely see anything made out of reiatsu.

You decided to read a book, so you took out your reading glasses, it's something Urahara gave to you, and took out a random classic book you bought at something called a 'Bookstore' once.

When you were already at chapter sixteen, that was when everyone went in and you were on the edge of the climax, so you kinda got irritated with all the noise. I swear, I can hear Keigo shouting 'IIIIICCCCCHHHHHIIIIIGGGGGGOOOOO!!!' in the hallway all the way from the classroom. Literally.

You were reading chapter 17 already when the teacher came in, and starting the class already, in the most unexpected way. Well, compared to other normal teachers.

"HEY! TAKE YOUR SEATS YOU PUNKS!" she shouted. 'I mean really, who the hell calls their students 'punks'? Unless of course if it were me when I was teaching at Shino Academy... But I believe I teach better than her.' you thought.

"Okay! I see that everyone is here! That's good! Very good!" she said. 'Is it just me or is she being sarcastic?' you thought. You got accustomed to living as a human ever since you got here to the World of the Living.

"Ooshima and Sorimachi aren't here but they're slackers so, oh well! I'm sure they're healthy!" she said, rather, happily. 'I swear, there must be something wrong with this teacher...' you sweat dropped.

"Well today I have a wonderful announcement!I'll introduce a new transfer student!" she said. You were about to go back to reading your book when you were interrupted.

"WHAT THE?!" you heard Ichigo say you tapped him on the shoulder.

"Anything wrong?" you asked.

"Oh... uhh... my stomach..." he trailed off. You looked at him suspiciously. 'I think it's the badge Ukitake gave him...  Well, obviously. If only if it wasn't for this stupid thing.' you thought.

Ichigo, Orihime, and Chad scampered outside as the Teacher was looking for the new transfer student. 'I'm guessing it's a hollow isn't it?' you thought as you sighed. 'They'll  be fine.' you thought again.

You went back to reading your book to kill time since you never paid attention to the human subjects and all. Five minutes later, you could hear Ichigo, Orihime and Chad come in the room as the teacher introduced the new transfer student. You were pretty much ignoring everything that was happening around you when you heard the voice of the transfer student. You looked up from your book and saw 'The Almighty Idiot' you'd like to call him.

"Hei is the character for flat, Ko is the character for child, Shin is the character for straight and Ko is the character for child again." you sighed and mentally face palmed yourself.

'Idiot, your literally calling yourself a flat child in front of people. Baka.' you thought.

"My name is Hirako Shinji! *Yoroshiku!" he said as he did a formal bow.

*Yoroshiku- Japanese for 'Pleased to make your acquaintance' (and yes, i did use this from a reference from the bleach manga)

"Heey... Hirako-kun.... Hirako-kun... It's backwards!" the teacher said.