Chapter 8

A/n Th e 11 year old writer has returned! Yuss! Finally updating! :-) But this chapter was actually prewritten but somehow it got deleted DX but in the very least, here's an update! I'm sorry you waited for so long and yet its so short! DX

Your POV 

I was in the classroom, sighing how sucky my life is right now, thinking that it couldn't get any worse. I mean, I already got myself thought dead, I can't use any of my reiatsu at the moment, nor can I see anything made out of spirit particles, and there is this hollow trying to take control over my freaking body.

This obviously couldn't get any worse, right?

I sighed again, remembering all the events just a week ago. 

<Flashback>

<Somewhere in the Bleach universe at the Vizard's hideout>

"SHINJI ARE YOU AN IDIOT?! WHY DID YOU BRING A HUMAN HERE????? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!?!" Hiyori shouted 

"First of all she's not a human, she's the Head Captain of Soul Society, stupid!"

"ALL THE MORE I SHOULD BE PISSED! DO YOU WANT THE SOUL SOCIETY TO KNOW WHERE WE ARE?!?! BALDY!"

'Technically, he's not actually bald.' you thought 

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, I'M NOT BALD!"

"I'M TALKING ABOUT YOUR FACE NOT YOUR HAIR! YOUR FACE IS BALD!"

'Wait, so... he doesn't have eyebrows? And wait, aren't Rose or Love or someone in this room supposed to stop them?' you thought. Sometimes your brain is too philosophical. Literally. You looked around the place you were in and yep, they were there indeed. But, just minding their own business.

'Geez, does it hurt to stop them? I mean, maybe...' you thought.

"AND LAST TIME I CHECKED THE REMAINING HEAD CAPTAIN IS AN OLD MAN! WHAT? DID HE SUDDENLY TURN TO SOME PRETTY LADY? OR DID CAPTAIN (L/N) SUDDENLY RISE FROM THE DEAD?!" You laughed at 'Yamamoto turning to a lady' statement.

"What's so funny?" Hiyori glared at you.

"Oh, nothing. It's just that  the first statement didn't make all that much sense. But would you believe me if I told you that the second guess was correct?" you smirked.

"Pfffft... Yeah right-" she stopped talking when she saw you remove your artificial body, and lowered the setting of the anima dissimulatrix so you can use 10% only. Any more than that then the chance the hollow inside you taking over your body will increase.

"So? Will you train me?" you asked.

"No." I just sighed.

"Look, don't take this the wrong way but, your too powerful. Our training system isn't exactly like a normal training exercise or whatever." Hiyori explained.

"Uh... okay then. Guess I wont be in the battle then.." you muttered to yourself.

"What do you mean 'wont be in the battle then'?" Shinji asked.

"Huh? Oh, uh nothing! I probably wont be able to fight then. You know... the battle with Aizen's shenanigans and the arrancars... Duh."

"No, I meant why?"

"And that's a secret." you said.

"Welp! I must be going. Don't want the others worrying about me." You said as you headed toward the exit, taking your gigai with you.

"Wait. You can't leave. The fact you know where our hideout is, we can't risk the fact of letting soul society find out." Kensei spoke up as he blocked the exit.