Chapter 13 Pt. 1

A/n like the old tradition... We start the story with... A note! Yeah, the tradition!!! Woohoo!!! Now, my wifi if trying to murder me at the moment, no lie. I mean, I just went to another place for a vacation and my browser is not letting me go to any site whatsoever other than google! So even if I click a site from Google, it won't do shiz. And how is that a problem? Welp, just a while ago I was about to read the bleach manga, AGAIN for the... Billionth time I suppose, cuz I forgot what will happen... You know... But then well, uhm... Yeah that happened. So I am going to be writing this chapter off of my (very) faulty memory, so please bare with it. Thank you, and enjoy!😁😁😁

Your POV

I woke up, finally being able to move a bit more freely, minus the soreness of my body for not being able to move for so long.

The world was like as if it were a blur, deducted to the possibility, I may have been crying in my sleep since my eyes feel puffy.

'What happened before I fell asleep?' I thought to myself, not being able to accurately remember last night's happenings.

As to where I am, I can safely assume this was at Kisuke's.

'I think I remember going to Orihime's house...? When happened then?' I thought deeply

Then all of a sudden, there was an excruciating pain that seemed to rip through my skull, not literally though, supposedly, it may be a migraine.

Memories of what happened started to flood back, Toshiro finding out my real identity, the deal with my hollow, and the almost-fired Cero launching which could've ended badly.

I immediately sat up, to prevent too much blood rushing into my head, I rubbed my temples to ease the pain.

I got out of the futon where I was later at, and looked for the bathroom. When I got to the bathroom, I washed my face to freshen myself.

I went to the living room (yes, there was a living room, surprised? Not really), to see the gazes of two people I dreaded to see at this moment.

Kisuke and Toshiro were there. They looked at me as if expecting answers. So far, including the "Demon-Cat" or should I say, "Flash Goddess", they are the only people who knows about my identity. My real identity.

It was an akward type of silence. But even without looking, I could practically feel their gaze burning through my skin.

"Answers." They both said, seriousness evident in their voice.

"Questions." I retaliated.

Toshiro was first, "Why did you fake your death?" He said, looking at me with worry, and a sad type of anger.

"...For the very reason I told you I was going to the Human World."

"There's more." He reaffirmed, almost catching me off guard.

"Yes, there is..." I started, I pointed at my chest, "there's a monster within me. And I... Couldn't risk all of you getting hurt."

"Now, here's another question. Have you become an arrancar?" This time, Kisuke was the one who asked.

"You may say as so. I am definitely indeed, partial hollow. However, this was from birth, since I was naturally born this way. A half hollow, and half shinigami. I may exhibit acts similar to IDD (Identification Disorder), having a split personality and such, you see... And I... Like what I have previously said, do not wish to hurt you all by any means necessary."

"Now, this could be the last question.", Toshiro carefully said, "Why were you gone for fifty years?"

I looked away, looking for a correct, or a good response to say. Knowing, I can't just say, "Kototsu, Senkaimon. I was dragged fifty years in the future" or maybe I can? I really have nothing to lose now, do I?

....

A/n okay!! If you were wondering, NO THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE CHAPTER! Well, that would have been obvious since well, it did say part 1 in the title so.... Yeah. I made it this way so that I can merge the chapters in the future once it's complete, keep you guys entertained while the story is still going, and make chapters not short af. So yeah

Part two will be coming up next, very soon! Well, I hope😂 Peace ✌✌✌☮☮☮

Then again, this is GeekDudeWriter, signing outttt :P