Sneak Peek II & Author's Note

Sneak Peek goes first so...

Toshiro's POV

What.

The Shinigami.

Did I.

Just.

Do.

Did I just kiss her on the cheek?! Without her consent, even?!

This is going to probably make things even more awkward.

I put a hand on my heart.

Ba-dump. Ba-dump.

It's beating really fast. Maybe it's because of my flustered-ness (Humiliation? Embarrassment?), The fact that I'm walking to fast at the moment, or perhaps​ even both?

This is really odd.

"Hey Toshiro! Wait up!" (Y/n) called out.

I stopped walking, letting her catch up to me.

"Why didn't you just flash step all the way here?" I asked in curiosity. Well, now I had just realized that probably sounded mean, hopefully wishing that she doesn't take it the wrong way.

"Ah, I just wanted to walk with you is all." She said innocently.

Sometimes I wonder whether she truly was a former head captain, considering how she acts now.

She then takes a few steps closer to me, putting up a hand, making me slightly confused.

//End of sneak peek//

Okay okay, I all of you people hate me rn. I mean, who wouldn't? You might be thinking something along the lines of "Pinaasa at ipinahintay mo lang kami para lang sa wala" (this is Tagalog), or rather, "You made us hope and wait for nothing" (this is the best possible translation in English I can provide y'all so... Yea...)

Because like, I mean, I haven't updated for more than 3 months, and the thing I give y'all ain't even an update, but some half-assed sneak peek and an authors note.

So I will probably have to break it to you, won't I.

I am honestly considering the option of discontinuing this book.

It's really difficult, honestly.

Everyday, I literally go home at 10:00 pm, and I still have to make time to study, to do homework, chores, and all that shit.

But that isn't the problem. No, it isn't. Not at all. Because there's always the weekend, yeah?

When I was much more dedicated to this book, I literally could make an entire chapter (worth 4,000+ words) a day. A school day. And let me tell you something,

That kind of fuckery ain't healthy at all.

I'm also seriously forgetting the plot, the names, and pretty much all of the basic info about the story flow.

Well, the main problem was this;

I'm losing inspiration.

I really can't bring myself to write this story. I know that it hurts if a book you read gets discontinued, but you really can't blame me, can you?

It also hurts to write something you don't feel like writing.

It's also pretty difficult writing an xreader. Why is this so? Because xreader stories literally restrict my imagination in writing.

'Cause when I write, I don't like half-assing things. I don't like making this fic like every other fic with the clichés, like damn.

This book honestly just started out as an experiment, or something I did to pass the time.

But now?

I'm doing this despite not having the time.

And dear god, being in highschool is indeed complicated.

What I'm trying to say is, is that, I can't. I really can't. Not right now.

The "sneak peek" you just read a while back was what I started out when I still had the little fire left in me going.

I think the reason for my loss of inspiration and motivation to write is because of the fact that the Bleach manga has already ended.

So, yeah. I guess that was it.

But I want you all to know,

I'm not discontinuing this book just yet.

Instead, I'm going to be putting this book on hold. So like, when I regain my inspiration or whatever, I can just go back to this and go like, "Ayo people, I'm back! Now, on with the story!".

But here's the catch, if within a year I am unable to go on, then you can consider this book discontinued.

Deal?

Today is November 21 2017.

(5 hour interval while writing this, lol. Finally cooled down a bit.)

I'm gonna miss y'all and your hilarious comments, I guess? Dunno, perhaps I'll come back?

Btw, before anything gets mixed up, I'm honestly chill with the whole schedule thing and time cram shiz.

Like, come on,

What iS sLeep??

The summary of this entire flippin' long-ass author's note is basically me losing inspiration. That's it.

But then again, I would seriously fucking appreciate it if there wouldn't be someone who'd skip the author's note and go like, "Eyeyey why did the title change to Toshiro x Reader On Hold?? That was uncalled for!! You should've told me!!"

Also the reason why I'm gonna put this on hold is because I tried to recall the plot by rereading my work (from chapter one), but then what happened was that well,

I cringed.

So fuckin' bad.

Dude, I'm a grammar Nazi now. Before? Hail naw.

I flippin' used "your" for "you're". Like, wtf?? No, that is just so... NO.

So... Yeah...

Btw I might be working on a BNHA fanfic (with the additions of OC's) with a friend, so if you're interested... Well, I'll just post a note in this book while it's on hold regarding that... (IF ever I work on it, that is.)

Well,

That fic wouldn't most likely end up like this one, because

One, I'm working with a friend, so I won't lose motivation quickly and

Two, the manga isnt finished yet, so I won't lose inspiration quickly either.

(If you haven't watched Boku no Hero Academia, I recommend you watch it or read the manga, it's lit AF)

And before I stray too far off topic, I wish apologise for my mistakes and shortcomings.

Gomen'nasai, minna-san...

Sincerely,

author-san

(Pm me if you wish to ask for more details)