Hiding...

SUSAN'S POV :

"Out..date...girlfriend?" What is going on. I just stared at him in shock. Did I hear it wrong or am I dreaming?

He shifted awardly in his position.
I looked at my friends and I can see them shocked just like me.

"So, are you gonna answer me or not?"he asked scratching his head.
I shook my head to clear my mind.
"I don't know. I mean...you know..how to say this..."I stumbled for words. I don't know if I should accept this or not, knowing that my brother always scare off guys who try to talk to me. And it will be a bother if that happens with the most famous guy. There are already so many rumours and this will add a new one.

"I can understand. Getting something asked like this all of a sudden and that too when your brother and best friend scare off all the guys that think of getting close to you."he smiled and continued, "But, don't worry. I won't get you into any problem. I don't know but I have been interested in you for quite sometime now and was thinking of asking you out. I don't care if your brother approve it or not because I like you not your brother and it's your life and you get to decide on these things."

I think, he is right. And moreover, I always wanted to have a boyfriend like all my friends and everyone else. I can't just stop life because of what happened in the past. And if Vis don't know about this then he won't have any problem, right?

"Yes."I said and he looked at me shocked. My friends were all shocked when they heard this.
"I will go out with you and if you don't mind, I will like to keep it as a secret from everyone."I said and smiled.

"What happened to that girl you were going out with untill yesterday? What was her name....yes...Veronica, right?"Claire asked Stance.
"We broke up already. And it meant nothing from the beginning. She just wanted to go out with me because I am famous that's it."he answered.
"Claire, let's not dig in his past."I said trying to keep Claire calm.
Claire still don't seem satisfied but she kept quite.

"Your phone."he said asking for my phone. I gave it to him. I can sense the strong stares I am getting from my friends beside me. He gave me back my phone after typing something in it and said,"I have saved my number. I will give you a call. Bye." With that he went away smiling.

As soon as he left my friends turned towards me.
"You know he is not worth having you."said Elsa.
"You know he is a player and you mean nothing to him. You know this, right?"said Molly.
"I don't approve this. I can't. He is a player and I can't let your heart get broken by a guy like him."said Claire.
I sighed.
"Girls! Just chill! I just said yes to him because I want to know what love is or what it is like to have a boyfriend. You all have someone with you. Elsa has Adam. Claire has Joey and now Molly has Josh. I too want to know how it feels to have a boyfriend. You know, guys don't even talk to me twice but he..he asked me out. And you don't have to worry about me because I won't fall for him. He means nothing to me. Ok."I said and smiled.
"I don't like this. I am against it."Claire said.
"If you will wait a little longer then Michael will ask you out and he won't leave you or break your heart."Molly said.
"Molly, there is nothing between me and Mickey. He is just a friend."I said rolling my eyes.
"Ignore it how much you want."Claire said.
I rolled my eyes again.

"Anyways, how are you gonna hide it?"asked Elas.
"By not letting my brother know about him. Which means by not telling him about Stance."I said.
"I didn't mean it like that. How are you going to go on dates with Stance. You know your brother always wants to come to places you are going. He comes to drop you and pick you up no matter what or if he can't he will only let Michael do it. And moreover he won't let you go out with anyone else other than us and Michael."Elsa said making me realise that what she is saying is true.
"That's true."Molly and Claire said together.
I stared at them.

What am I gonna do? I knew it was going to be hard to hide but now that I think about it, it's impossible to hide it from Vis..but..I can hide this all too well only if...only if Mickey helps me out. But, will Mickey help me? Will he hide it from Vis for me? Vis and Mickey are best friends and Mickey...I will have to ask him, I will have to convince him to help me out. I have to meet Mickey now!!!

"I am going."I said out all of a sudden.
Elsa, Molly and Claire stared at me.
"I have to go and meet Mickey. He is the only one who can help me. He must have come by now, he will be in his office. I will go and meet him there."I said.
"Here take my car."said Molly giving me car keys.
"Thank you."I hugged my friends.
"This is nothing. I can do anything if it means that it will help you meet Michael."Molly said and winked.
I sighed and shook my head and laughed along with them before rushing outside to the parking lot.

Will Michael help Susan? I hope the chapter was interesting. Please let me know your feedback.